The results are in

Has she set the precedent to claim minority status since she received preferential treatment as a minority?

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Apparently she dabbles in plagiarism as well

Elizabeth Warren's Pow Wow Chow 'Cherokee' recipes were word for word COPIES of famous FRENCH chef's techniques | Daily Mail Online

Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren is yet again in hot water after new allegations have surfaced that she plagiarized her 'Cherokee' recipes in the book Pow Wow Chow from the New York Times and other publications.

Native Americans had no concept of land or intellectual property rights. They more or less lives\d "with" the recipes as opposed to "owning" them. They considered themselves recipe stewards as opposed to recipe owners.

Apparently she dabbles in plagiarism as well

Elizabeth Warren's Pow Wow Chow 'Cherokee' recipes were word for word COPIES of famous FRENCH chef's techniques | Daily Mail Online

Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren is yet again in hot water after new allegations have surfaced that she plagiarized her 'Cherokee' recipes in the book Pow Wow Chow from the New York Times and other publications.

Comes across as having a hint of Asian offensiveness in the title.

payn_c16067520181017120100.jpg

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Trump-supporting descendant of the REAL Pocahontas says Elizabeth Warren should apologize for claiming Native American heritage

Debbie White Dove Porreco, a Donald Trump supporter and Mar-a-Lago member who is a descendant of the real Pocahontas, is calling on Sen. Elizabeth Warren to apologize following her release of a DNA test.

5138214-6287675-image-a-3_1539805186942.jpg

Trump-supporting descendant of the REAL Pocahontas says Warren should apologize | Daily Mail Online

She has a very milfy quality about her...

Folks, let's not move the goal posts here.

The claim was she wasn't Native American. She proved that wrong. Now people want to say "wellllllll, she is, but..."

Whether she can get carded is another matter (my comments were tongue in cheek) but that's beyond the scope at the moment.

So 1/64 to 1/1024 likely South American = Native American?

#MeSioux

Haley kicked off her speech with a few punches at Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., who after claiming for years to be Native American was outed this week when results from a DNA test revealed Warren might be between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American.

"Two years ago, Trump was here and made some waves with his remarks, so last year you went with Paul Ryan, who’s a boy scout and that’s fine but a little boring," Haley said to guests at the Alfred E. Smith Dinner. "So this year, you wanted to spice things up again. I get it, you wanted an Indian woman but Elizabeth Warren failed her DNA test."

"Actually, when the president found out I was Indian-American, he asked me if I was the same tribe as Elizabeth Warren," she said.

Nikki Haley jokes, stokes 2024 speculation: The president asked 'if I was the same tribe as Elizabeth Warren'

Last edited:

VN Store

Back