The Problems with Trans-ideology

😂🤣 It was hilarious. The only reason I posted it was to give an example of a person you deem to be the epitome of “mental stability”. Lol. You must have those heels.
Even for you it shouldn't be difficult to understand that if you, for example, recently lost someone close to you and are depressed, and maybe don't look your best when going to the grocery store, some random influencer posting your picture online for a few thousand people to make fun of you is not a good thing.

The fact that you apparently passed these types of behaviors to your daughter might be the worst thing about you and that's saying something

Taking photos of unaware strangers committing no crimes and publishing them on the internet, while typically legal, is ****ed up.

Seriously, brother Marcus. Teens and 20 year olds are setting the societal standards? Come on now.

I said nothing of setting standards bud...just pointed out that this is completely normal and acceptable behavior to young people these days. Its ubiquitous. I am pretty consistent in my stance that the majority of social media is a cancer to society...and that its probably the worst invention in my lifetime to go mainstream.

"Pull out your phone and record it" is the 1st instinct of everyone my age and younger these days when they encounter anything interesting...and billions of things that are not. Like what they had for lunch. Or selfies.

Whichever jackass here is about to post " VN is social media..you're using it now." Please don't waste your time. If you cannot see the difference between a website about UT athletics that happens to allow forums with strict rules keeping them PG rated where folks can exchange ideas anonymously....and Tiktok, IG, Facebook etc then I am not going to explain it for you.

You are wrong on this lol. Selfies are obviously completely fine. I know someone that used to post pictures of other women on Facebook to make fun of their outfits, and I'm sure she had friends that thought it was funny, but it's a terrible look and she's stopped doing it. There may be some 13-year-old girl that does the same thing because she's immature but this is not something that "everyone does" at all

"Selfies are completely fine."

I never said they were immoral or wrong. Selfies are harmless I think...They are definitely weird though. To point a camera at yourself and take pictures all the time is very weird. Thats why it wasnt commonplace until very recently...while cameras have existed for a couple hundred years. Its also vanity and self important behavior if we are being honest. What this world needs more of is definitely not people being more focused on themselves. In fact its the exact opposite of that . People being more concerned about the people around them.

Some of the greatest painters in history did self portaits or drew them. I get that. How many though? 1 maybe 2? Out of all the paintings they made. Even those may have actually been practice with portraits. While it was likely hard to convince someone else to sit painfully still for hours for a painting (especially if it wasnt theirs to keep) all they needed was a "looking glass" to be able to paint themselves. Nobody else would see the mistakes or imperfections as they honed their ability either.

So again I will say: I don't think theres anything more weird at all about the poster above taking a picture of a dude walking across a parking lot in 4inch pink heels that are absolutely ridiculous on a female much less a dude...compared to people taking selfies all the time. I dont see why your fake incredulity is warranted or necessary. Unless you think dude has some expectation of privacy...out in public walking across a parking lot? I am pretty sure an adult walking in public especially in broad daylight should have no expectation of privacy at all right? Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

So again I will say: I don't think theres anything more weird at all about the poster above taking a picture of a dude walking across a parking lot in 4inch pink heels that are absolutely ridiculous on a female much less a dude...compared to people taking selfies all the time.
Yeah, and you're still wrong. Never seems to stop you.
I dont see why your fake incredulity is warranted or necessary. Unless you think dude has some expectation of privacy...out in public walking across a parking lot? I am pretty sure an adult walking in public especially in broad daylight should have no expectation of privacy at all right? Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
You can scroll up and read my post almost immediately above yours if you're somehow still confused. How shocking that what you think is wrong again

So again I will say: I don't think theres anything more weird at all about the poster above taking a picture of a dude walking across a parking lot in 4inch pink heels that are absolutely ridiculous on a female much less a dude...compared to people taking selfies all the time.
There is such an incredibly obvious difference between posting a picture of your own face and posting a picture of a stranger online for ridicule without their consent. Plenty of young people would say the exact same thing. If y'all are hearing about this for the first time then I guess it's good that it's happening at all

Even for you it shouldn't be difficult to understand that if you, for example, recently lost someone close to you and are depressed, and maybe don't look your best when going to the grocery store, some random influencer posting your picture online for a few thousand people to make fun of you is not a good thing.

The fact that you apparently passed these types of behaviors to your daughter might be the worst thing about you and that's saying something

Lol. You do you. We have a sense of humor and find these people out of touch with reality kind of funny. There were a lot of people laughing and wondering what the hell it was. FYI there was nothing to pass along. Some people, to include my kids, have an innate sense of reality and normalcy.

A friend of mine posted a video one of these looney kids that had cat ears and a tail hopping around the other day. We laughed equally at that.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
There is such an incredibly obvious difference between posting a picture of your own face and posting a picture of a stranger online for ridicule without their consent. Plenty of young people would say the exact same thing. If y'all are hearing about this for the first time then I guess it's good that it's happening at all
Should we go through your posts to see if there are any pictures of “good old boys” with a little belly showing or his “woman” showing a toothless smile?

Lol. You do you. We have a sense of humor and find these people out of touch with reality kind of funny. There were a lot of people laughing and wondering what the hell it was. FYI there was nothing to pass along. Some people, to include my kids, have an innate sense of reality and normalcy.

A friend of mine posted a video one of these looney kids that had cat ears and a tail hopping around the other day. We laughed equally at that.

Yeah. As if some dude walking across a parking lot in public has ANY expectation of privacy whatsoever? Lmao.

How dare you post a pic of him!!

I bet that dude was trying to stay lowkey and not have ANYONE notice him in those 4inch pink heels, bright pink backpack etc. Again ...nonsense.

Nash is consistently dead wrong about pretty much everything. Its mind numbing honestly.

VN Store

Back