The Official UGA @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. March 29 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. March 30 5PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. March 31 2PM EST SEC NETWORK)

This guy should be pitcher of the week…everywhere…

View attachment 631390
He is the well deserved D1 Baseball Pitcher of the week. Z is the D1 Baseball SEC Extra's Pitcher of the Week. I have access to the regular D1 baseball content, but not the D1 SEC Extra content, so if anyone does, and you can screen shot what was written about Z, that would be great 🍊⚾️ thanks😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_165047_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_165047_X.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240401_165236_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_165236_X.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 3
He is the well deserved D1 Baseball Pitcher of the week. Z is the D1 Baseball SEC Extra's Pitcher of the Week. I have access to the regular D1 baseball content, but not the D1 SEC Extra content, so if anyone does, and you can screen shot what was written about Z, that would be great 🍊⚾️ thanks😊

I don’t do D1, occasionally read KR’s Twitter

I was dealing with a family medical emergency all weekend and only got to go on Saturday afternoon, but I had the iPads humming for my Dad in his ICU room on Sunday.

Just wanted to note for posterity in the thread: Zander Sechrist > Charlie Condon.

Absolutely made our Sunday afternoon. (And the health issues are greatly improved).

I think Kirby and Zander showed the world how to stop Condon. Leftie junk on the outside. He won't take a walk and you can either strike him out or roll him over. Great job calling pitches Coach A. Great execution. But when you throw a fastball down the middle at 99 it goes straight back and hits that wall in center above the yellow.

This should be a source of pride for each and every one of you.
This is Santa's naughty listt and we're not on it.

Sac bunts
1.​
Kentucky​
20​
2.​
South Carolina​
19​
Mississippi State​
19​
4.​
Auburn​
14​
5.​
Missouri​
11​
Vanderbilt​
11​
7.​
Florida​
7​
8.​
LSU​
6​
Arkansas​
6​
10.​
Alabama​
4​
Ole Miss​
4​
12.​
Georgia​
3​
13.​
Texas A&M​
2​

This should be a source of pride for each and every one of you.
This is Santa's naughty listt and we're not on it.

Sac bunts
1.​
Kentucky​
20​
2.​
South Carolina​
19​
Mississippi State​
19​
4.​
Auburn​
14​
5.​
Missouri​
11​
Vanderbilt​
11​
7.​
Florida​
7​
8.​
LSU​
6​
Arkansas​
6​
10.​
Alabama​
4​
Ole Miss​
4​
12.​
Georgia​
3​
13.​
Texas A&M​
2​

I see that list is cut off before 1….

Reactions: BruisedOrange
I see that list is cut off before 1….
Probably, but it's a still a valuable part of the game that's turning into a lost skill to a degree. It's something that's a weapon in tight games in key situations. Having the ability to move runners into scoring position is a tool every team should have in the toolbox.

Reactions: TN Jed
Probably, but it's a still a valuable part of the game that's turning into a lost skill to a degree. It's something that's a weapon in tight games in key situations. Having the ability to move runners into scoring position is a tool every team should have in the toolbox.
Don’t bunt, hit a dinger…

Don’t bunt, hit a dinger…
Yeah, I know...TWSS, and in a perfectly orange world, I'd agree, but there are critical moments in critical games where being able to just move that runner over and get that key base hit to bring him home can be the difference. Plus, it apparently irritates some folks around here. Looking at you @txbo. ;)

Reactions: txbo and chuckiepoo
Yeah, I know...TWSS, and in a perfectly orange world, I'd agree, but there are critical moments in critical games where being able to just move that runner over and get that key base hit to bring him home can be the difference. Plus, it apparently irritates some folks around here. Looking at you @txbo. ;)
Here's the simple science brother....
When we bunt, we lose.
When we hit dingers, we win.

Been there... Done that.....It wasn't fun. Sometimes cold turkey is the only way.

VN Store

Back