The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

So, after getting a change to see the first team play what are some of your thoughts on the Titans season?

I predict a small step back and miss playoffs for a number of reasons, felt we were lucky to make the playoffs last year, new system/coach, the conference should be a little more difficult next year.

I honestly feel as though we'll be a better team this year overall but as you said we're most likely going to have a lot tougher schedule this year, I could very well see it being like last year where it comes down to the last week on whether or not we get in.

I was a big fan of the white helmet. Looks like theyre trying too hard to be the Seahawks with those unis

I was a big fan of the white helmet. Looks like theyre trying too hard to be the Seahawks with those unis
The whole uniform was dated imo. Got a nice upgrade on the helmet without going overboard I think although Im a little more iffy on some other features.

I think they look good, but if we do all navy all the time at home, then I'll be thinking the same thing. I really don't want them to do that. I don't mind if it's worn more than others but throw in some navy or white at least.

Can anyone tell me what’s going on with Evans and why he isn’t practicing? Even they guys that cover the team don’t really know.

Can anyone tell me what’s going on with Evans and why he isn’t practicing? Even they guys that cover the team don’t really know.

Rashaan Evans was seen on the practice field for the first time since July 28, the third day of training camp. The rookie inside linebacker, selected with the No. 22 overall pick in this year’s draft, is dealing with an undisclosed injury. Titans coach Mike Vrabel said Saturday that Evans has an injury and isn’t ready to practice, but he wouldn’t disclose any more than that. Evans, in a hoodie and shorts, was working out his upper body with strength coach Tom Kanavy on a side field.

Titans observations: Rashaan Evans seen for first time in a long time

Between this and the mystery ailment of Rishard Matthews, it seems like Vrabel is annoyingly trying to mimic his former coach. Isn’t Belichick notorious about not disclosing injury information with the media?

So, after getting a change to see the first team play what are some of your thoughts on the Titans season?

I predict a small step back and miss playoffs for a number of reasons, felt we were lucky to make the playoffs last year, new system/coach, the conference should be a little more difficult next year.

Either a step back, 8-8 or 7-9. If they do improve over last season, I see 10-6 at best. Depending on exactly how things go, they'll either still get a road game for the Wildcard weekend, or if they do manage to host a home game, I could see them winning but still ultimately loosing the Division round.

Either a step back, 8-8 or 7-9. If they do improve over last season, I see 10-6 at best. Depending on exactly how things go, they'll either still get a road game for the Wildcard weekend, or if they do manage to host a home game, I could see them winning but still ultimately loosing the Division round.

12-4, bitches.

I didn't think I'd like these uniforms as much as I do.

Dkp8SHsU8AA736O.jpg:large

Reactions: SDV

VN Store

Back