The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Kind of silly but I think I'm most excited about seeing the new uniforms in action Thursday night. I mean obviously the football isn't going to be great in the first preseason game.

I love the new unis, I think they're slick myself. I look forward to seeing them Thursday night myself.

I'm going to guess that will be our default road uniform. I hope we see the all white and white/Titan blue pants at least once.

I really liked what I saw out of the new offense. Also Landry out there making plays good to see. I also wouldn't be opposed to bringing in Dez Bryant to be honest, as always our weakness is at receiver.

I like the helmet and the pants but not sold on the jersey.

Missed the starters except for the last two plays on defense. So I can't really comment.

So, after getting a change to see the first team play what are some of your thoughts on the Titans season?

I predict a small step back and miss playoffs for a number of reasons, felt we were lucky to make the playoffs last year, new system/coach, the conference should be a little more difficult next year.

VN Store

Back