The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww Indy, I so wanted my post to go well without the usual negativity. I thought after 2 years you and your buddy would be so over it. I am

I don’t Need the fake apology. You’re just being your usual consistent negative self. Only a small minded person who can’t think for themselves would let another person taint their opinion of someone else.

With that said, Hopefully you will grow up and get past all of the hatred in your heart so that you can began to heal. In the meantime, the 24 year old in the Austin Peay locker room is moving on and getting his Masters Degree. Apparently his age was not a problem for the 8 coaches that recruited him after graduation. For future reference, Graduate transfers are older. Duh...

Thanks for the well-wishes—my mind remains small but I’m making progress little-by-little. Last week I finished my first chapter book as I am now reading at a 2nd grade level.

Hey by the way, how did Jabari’s spranged shoulder heal up?

Reactions: 1 person
I feel like former UT players could field a pretty good squad in The Basketball Tournament.

Yeah, I think Jabari is going to run circles around the competition at AP. One of his legs was measured as 2 inches longer than the other when he was at UT so he’ll literally be running in circles.

Jk, Auntie Dee.

Yeah, I think Jabari is going to run circles around the competition at AP. One of his legs was measured as 2 inches longer than the other when he was at UT so he’ll literally be running in circles.

Jk, Auntie Dee.

When he was out last season on medical they added 2 inches to his shorter leg. Now his legs are the same length.
😂

Jk, Auntie Dee.

I'm hoping he can come in and make an impact like Ugba last year.

Your pick up lines won't work on her....... Imo

They already did, that’s the problem. The truth is: Auntie Dee and I dated for 3-4 months a few years ago. That’s why there is so much turmoil between us on here.

But when we’re together in person the energy is electric. Everyone in the room can feel it.

To this day I still keep a shoe box full of mementos from our time together. Ticket stubs to movies we saw, first class plane tickets to away games we went to... even a picture of us and Jabari out to dinner at the Ruth Chris in World’s Fair Park after a home game.

Great girl. Great, great girl.

Reactions: 2 people
They already did, that’s the problem. The truth is: Auntie Dee and I dated for 3-4 months a few years ago. That’s why there is so much turmoil between us on here.

But when we’re together in person the energy is electric. Everyone in the room can feel it.

To this day I still keep a shoe box full of mementos from our time together. Ticket stubs to movies we saw, first class plane tickets to away games we went to... even a picture of us and Jabari out to dinner at the Ruth Chris in World’s Fair Park after a home game.

Great girl. Great, great girl.

Yes, all of that and then his wife caught us together and we had to break it off. 🤦🏽*♀️

382E325E-B1BD-41B7-9800-60CAB348E05B.jpg

I’m going to Panama City Beach in a week and I was checking the beach cam at our place and what do I see... that beautiful power T. We have fans everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back