The Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Off season priority number one has to be finding someone to rush the passer.
Priority number two is getting Sammy "Crisco Hands" Coates away from this team.

Reactions: 1 person
Ben Roethlisberger is the 1st QB to throw at least 55 passes, 0 Pass TD and at least 5 Int in a single game. (via @EliasSports)

Prayers for Ryan...Really violent game, Schuster should get a fine be suspended for his hit on Burfict.

For sure juju should be suspended for 3 games at least

That doesn’t seem comparable on its face but a fine or a one game suspension seems reasonable however we hold ourselves to a higher standard, so a 3 game suspension would be ok with me,

Many thanks to Antonio Brown for helping me pull off a miracle weekend and getting into my work's playoffs.

If gronk got 1 game for what he did on Sunday, then JuJu should get the same, unless he has a record.

Deliberately driving your elbow into the back of the head of player laying on the ground out of bounds after the play is over is not equivalent to a blind side block made on an upright and moving player in the field of play during a live play. Not even close.

Deliberately driving your elbow into the back of the head of player laying on the ground out of bounds after the play is over is not equivalent to a blind side block made on an upright and moving player in the field of play during a live play. Not even close.

I agree, that’s why JuJu shouldn’t get anything more than party boy gronk.

VN Store

Back