The Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Former Vol Cam Clear has signed with the Steelers

WR Martavis Bryant is reportedly looking at facing a year-long suspension. It looks like it's drug testing / league substance abuse policy again.

Martavis Bryant of Pittsburgh Steelers faces year-long suspension

Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Martavis Bryant is facing a year-long suspension from the NFL, his agent confirmed to ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.

The suspension is related to NFL drug testing, a source told Fowler. Bryant's agent confirmed Saturday that the talented receiver plans to appeal the suspension.

Bryant served a four-game suspension last season for violating the league's substance abuse policy. He returned to have a productive season for the Steelers, hauling in 50 receptions for 765 yards and six touchdowns in 11 games.

Upon returning from his suspension last October, Bryant thanked the Steelers for their support and said he "learned" from his mistake and wanted to "move on from it and put it in the past." Bryant also said he had spent time with former NBA player and coach John Lucas, who operates a substance abuse recovery facility in Texas.

Ben rocks, AB rolls and more

Fast Start: Ben Roethlisberger saw his first action of the preseason against the Saints, and he looked like he was in midseason form.

Roethlisberger played two series and completed 12 of 17 passes and two touchdowns and a 136.4 quarterback rating.

Xtra Points: Ben rocks, AB rolls and more

I can dig it.

Antonio Brown's cleats this week

Attachments

• CuvrOFaWgAAp9O0.jpg
    CuvrOFaWgAAp9O0.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
Ben Roethlisberger's meniscus surgery is completed and the Steelers quarterback is home now, according to a source.

My head tells me to want Dallas to win because a hot Rodgers is bad for us, but to hell with Dallas. I'd rather meet Green Bay in Houston than have Dallas get anywhere near a Super Bowl.

VN Store

Back