The Official make fun of the Cleveland Browns Thread

There is a LOT of serious talk about Peyton Manning coming to the Browns now. It's very real. Haslam throwing the bank card at him and offering him a piece of the team (maybe 15%).

Still unsubstantiated, but all the insiders all talking about it.

They fired Sashi Brown today. I think you will see Manning as GM.

They fired Sashi Brown today. I think you will see Manning as GM.

NFL.com reports the Cleveland Browns have named John Dorsey their new general manager

and dont forget this gem

Browns owner Jimmy Haslam says HC Hue Jackson will return for the 2018 season. "Hue Jackson will remain our coach and will return for the 2018 season,"

All youre missing is Willie Mays Hayes and Ricky Vaughn and you'll have the NFL version of Major League

25348821_1739904849389529_5731450355550725191_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Browns: clinched the No. 1 pick in the draft. They are also the last team to pick No. 1 in consecutive years (1999 and 2000).

CLE joins the 2008 Lions as the only teams to start a season 0-15 since the NFL went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.

Nice move by Kizer while fighting for his job to console Coleman after that awful drop.

The Browns’ overall record under Haslam ownership wouldn’t even be a good batting average. No wonder UT has been so awful recently.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice move by Kizer while fighting for his job to console Coleman after that awful drop.

I'm not a QB expert, but all the analysts I've read said Kizer has made little to no progress. His TD-INT ratio and his lack of improvement tells me they should move on... he was drafted too highly anyway.

I'm not a QB expert, but all the analysts I've read said Kizer has made little to no progress. His TD-INT ratio and his lack of improvement tells me they should move on... he was drafted too highly anyway.

He actually looked good today, but it might be too little, too late.

REPORT: The Cleveland Browns applied to be in the new XFL, and were rejected. Vince McMahon told them “try the YMCA.” #XFL2020

One bit of good news, apparently the Browns are going to ditch those terrible uniforms and revert back to their former look in 2020.

Reactions: 1 person
Jimmy H decided to play fantasy football with his team today. lol.

VN Store

Back