The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread

I mean we just lost our home opener to a Sun Belt team that finished 2-10 last year and was picked to finish last this year....oh and we were favored by 25 points.

If this isn't defcon, I'd hate to see what that is.

I had zero emotion watching the game yesterday. Even with expecting a blowout W, when the game stayed close, I didn’t even care. The last decade has killed the part of me that cares about Tennessee football.

Another thing is where is the **** emotion!? Last year’s Auburn game had players amped up and Pruitt jumping up and down on the sidelines. Yesterday, it was lethargic from all players and coaches.

Another thing is where is the **** emotion!? Last year’s Auburn game had players amped up and Pruitt jumping up and down on the sidelines. Yesterday, it was lethargic from all players and coaches.

There was a point where it was so quiet you could hear the refs talking to each other. Granted most of the fans had left but still. I never thought I'd hear it that quiet at Neyland, not even for the end of an Orange and White Game.

Jennings was the only player that I remember showing any emotion. The players looked out of shape and unineterested. The coaches looked like they were ready to go home. At the end was a shot of Cheney talking to Tee Martin and both were throwing their hands up like they had no idea what was going on. And in the post game honestly it didn't seem like many of the players or coaches were upset enough.

There was a point where it was so quiet you could hear the refs talking to each other. Granted most of the fans had left but still. I never thought I'd hear it that quiet at Neyland, not even for the end of an Orange and White Game.

Jennings was the only player that I remember showing any emotion. The players looked out of shape and unineterested. The coaches looked like they were ready to go home. At the end was a shot of Cheney talking to Tee Martin and both were throwing their hands up like they had no idea what was going on. And in the post game honestly it didn't seem like many of the players or coaches were upset enough.

A part of me believes there’s stuff going on behind closed doors that the outside world (fans) aren’t aware of. Yesterday was the biggest red flag ever. I ignored them with Dooley and tried to with Butch. I’m not with Pruitt.

The FF is like watching stages of grief. It was a fluke, Pruitt and Crew were holding back for BYU/Florida, it's Butch's players, we have no talent, Georgia St. is actually extremely good.....

How about the simpliest answer is usually the correc one? We're not very good.

The FF is like watching stages of grief. It was a fluke, Pruitt and Crew were holding back for BYU/Florida, it's Butch's players, we have no talent, Georgia St. is actually extremely good.....

How about the simpliest answer is usually the correc one? We're not very good.

Not very good but also a disinterested group

VN Store

Back