The Official Lakers Thread

Haven't watched the NBA all season but decided to watch Kobe's last game. It was nothing short of spectacular. 60 points and he single-handily brought them back in the 4th quarter for a come from behind win. I haven't watched something that exciting in a long time. What a way to go out

Was glad he had that performance to go out. Almost made me completely forget the abortion that was Flea's version of the National anthem.

What do you think about the Walton hire? Can anyone convince a big free agent fish to swim in LA?

If I'm a Lakers fan, I'm happy with it. It's as good a hire as any, IMO. Not sure it will necessarily be the difference maker in swaying any big FAs, tho. Big FAs will come for $.

Gotta say....Lonzo is looking like a good decision so far. Kid's dad can be annoying, but the boy can play ball. Hope it translates to the real season.

Kyle Kuzma is the first Lakers rookie with three 30-point games since Magic Johnson (four in 1979-80).

Getting IT is a good opportunity to give Lonzo his walking papers. Might even give him a wheelchair to roll out the building since he cant stay healthy enough to walk. Probably his big mouth Daddy's cheap shoes causing his troubles.

Just need to add Cousins and Leonard now... San Antonio should accept a deal for Ingram, Thomas, Hart and a first round pick. They could end up losing him for nothing in a year. Leonard definitely wants to be in L.A. after this.

Add D.Jordan, Cousins & Leonard & that’s a solid team. Just need to work on the bench. I

Dwight Howard will likely be a Warrior btw.

Even without counting Karl Malone, who was only with the Lakers for one season, 5 of the top 8 scorers in NBA history will have now worn the purple and gold ... I think LeBron gets a ring as well.

1) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar ('75-'89) 5 Championships
3) Kobe Bryant ('96-'16) 5 Championships
5) Wilt Chamberlain ('68-'73) 1 Championship
7) LeBron James ('18-???) ?
8) Shaquille O'Neal ('96-'04) 3 Championships

* only Kobe began his career there and the Lakers even had to trade for his draft rights (thanks, Charlotte!).

I think Durant goes to LA next year. LA make get Lillard. I know it seems as if Leonard wont come to LA but I wouldnt count it out.

I'm glad LaBron is a west coast resident now, hopefully that equates to less exposure here, what an ego bloated media darling he is....:yuck:

I think Durant goes to LA next year. LA make get Lillard. I know it seems as if Leonard wont come to LA but I wouldnt count it out.

I honestly don't think KD wants to play with LBJ, as he considers himself the best player in the world, and I think He likes beating him.

VN Store

Back