The Official Indianapolis Colts Thread

We agree on that to some point, Grigson was pathetic

But also I heard Luck's off coord from college say when they were putting together the game plan for the upcoming Saturday he would say he wanted a deep ball within the first 7 plays so he could get hit. Then when he got to the Colts sometimes he tried to do way too much, never would just throw it out of bounds or slide.

Yeah jussie, he never slid or dumped the ball and the point of going deep was to get hit.

Cool. There are people out there with real mental health issues, it's a damn slap in their face to put them and Andrew f'ing Luck in the same category.

You have no idea what's going on in his head, but somehow you know that it's not a real issue. You're so full of **** on everything.

Also, the idea that he couldn't have been injured because he played in the pro bowl...Stipe Miocic beats up the baddest HW's in the world for a living and his worst injury was throwing his back out picking up a 10 lb dog. If you know anything about nagging injuries, you know they can get worse over time. My Dad has an ankle injury from HS football and it's much worse now than it was when he played in college. Injuries can progress, this should come as no surprise. People passing judgment have no idea what's really going on with Luck.

You have no idea what's going on in his head, but somehow you know that it's not a real issue. You're so full of **** on everything.

Also, the idea that he couldn't have been injured because he played in the pro bowl...Stipe Miocic beats up the baddest HW's in the world for a living and his worst injury was throwing his back out picking up a 10 lb dog. If you know anything about nagging injuries, you know they can get worse over time. My Dad has an ankle injury from HS football and it's much worse now than it was when he played in college. Injuries can progress, this should come as no surprise. People passing judgment have no idea what's really going on with Luck.

Truer words have never been spoken.

the Lions sell tickets and mdse and lose anyway
tenor.gif

Reactions: 508mikey
Rarely get to see the Colts on TV here in Tampa but Brissett was impressive today against the Falcons. It was refreshing to see a qb with poise step up when the game got tight. I didn’t remember him being like that 2 years ago but good for him.

Rarely get to see the Colts on TV here in Tampa but Brissett was impressive today against the Falcons. It was refreshing to see a qb with poise step up when the game got tight. I didn’t remember him being like that 2 years ago but good for him.
Posted this in another thread. Brissette didn’t get the “tank the season” memo.

I was at Buffalo Wild Wings in Largo watching the Lions, there was a big crowd of Colts fans there.

Reactions: zjcvols
I left when they traded Peyton Manning
That makes sense. I think you and everybody else here did the same. I bet the same thing happened with a lot of people that followed Eric Berry and the Chiefs. It sure felt like everyone became Titan fans yesterday watching Dobbs, a shame they couldn’t pull it out.

Reactions: 508mikey
Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back