The Official Duke/UNC 2017/18 Basketball Thread!!!

No offense, but I don’t view Michigan State as a true measuring stick. K and Roy absolutely own Michigan State for whatever reason for the last 15 plus years.

Usually that reason is having more talent. Those past teams have nothing to do with this one, I’m sure Michigan State would still be favored over UNC and should be.

Usually that reason is having more talent. Those past teams have nothing to do with this one, I’m sure Michigan State would still be favored over UNC and should be.

I know, I’m just joking. Michigan State should win.

Looks like the same no defense playing, depth having dook team to me...

Duvall couldn't be my pg

He had 3 really good games to begin the year (30 assists to 3 TO's) and only scored ~10 points a game and was great really. Now he's becoming the PG I was afraid he'd be, he needs to be more under control like he was. His shot selection has improved but I, personally, would like to see him distribute more. I don't like it when Grayson has 9 assists, I'd rather see him concentrate on scoring.

Last edited:
Looks like the same no defense playing, depth having dook team to me...

Man-to-man defense might be an issue, but the zone D is just fine, only 32 in the second half. Strong disagree on the depth take though.

Man-to-man defense might be an issue, but the zone D is just fine, only 32 in the second half. Strong disagree on the depth take though.

It's still a lazy zone tho. It's a joke they have to result to that.

My bad, they look like Syracuse out there. Congrats on your "stacked" team out there playing 2-3.

What is it 14 of the last 19 now and counting? Better just go ahead and mark it 16 of the last 21.

All jabs aside, I am interested to watch this UNC team take on probably a better Arkansas team than they beat last season. I think this will show everyone how good (or bad) this UNC team is.

Ok. Even Duke’s bad teams beat Roys teams when they’re superior. Duke will have the have best two best players on the floor easily.

Lol Hope you're having a nice holiday weekend my friend. We have plenty of time to go back and forth

Luke dominating Arky

I think this is why I'm having a hard time believing UNC is a good team, because Luke Maye is your best player. Not knocking him, it's just mind-boggling to me that Luke Maye is out here dominating teams lol.

I think this is why I'm having a hard time believing UNC is a good team, because Luke Maye is your best player. Not knocking him, it's just mind-boggling to me that Luke Maye is out here dominating teams lol.

Still trying to grasp this as well. It's not like Joel hasn't been good either. Lol

VN Store

Back