The Official Duke/UNC 2017/18 Basketball Thread!!!

Since Grayson is in his 10th year, I don't really wanna hear the Roy gets his guys to come back stuff anymore...

Reactions: 1 person
Unc will be better than some think at full strength. Johnson can really shoot it, and Brooks is a sleeper down low.

It was very impressive. But it's early. And Zona is out there waiting.

I’m just looking for anything right now. I’ve never been this apathetic about a football season. This year has absolutely destroyed me, coupled with personal stuff. I needed a win.

Unc will be better than some think at full strength. Johnson can really shoot it, and Brooks is a sleeper down low.

I think so too. I don't think they'll need tons of scoring from the bigs, just steady rebounding and some post D.

I’m just looking for anything right now. I’ve never been this apathetic about a football season. This year has absolutely destroyed me, coupled with personal stuff. I needed a win.

I’ll agree with this. I’m convinced I’m only allowed to have one good team at a time. I’m a fan of Tennessee, the Redskins and the A’s. They’re all abysmal. I’ve been looking forward to college basketball since Bagley became eligible, but I never envisioned how bad the Vols would be

Trey Duval is my favorite Duke player in a while, shooting be damned. He's a hell of a passer.

Spoke too soon about Johnson. Looks like the injury bug may have moved down the road this year.

UPDATE: Good to hear Berry will be back tonight.

Last edited:
Maye getting buckets 👀👀

Manley and Brooks are looking like nice surprises so far

Heels 👀👀

If Cam comes back healthy watch out...

Last edited:
Heels 👀👀

If Cam comes back healthy watch out...

Yep...I realize we haven't played a really good team yet, but I was pleasantly surprised with them against Stanford. Maybe we'll get Michigan St. in this Portland tournament as a true measuring stick.

Yep...I realize we haven't played a really good team yet, but I was pleasantly surprised with them against Stanford. Maybe we'll get Michigan St. in this Portland tournament as a true measuring stick.

No offense, but I don’t view Michigan State as a true measuring stick. K and Roy absolutely own Michigan State for whatever reason for the last 15 plus years.

VN Store

Back