The Official Duke/UNC 2017/18 Basketball Thread!!!

I get everyone on your hated list other than Erik Meek and the Plumlees. Erik Meek almost never walked again before he got to Duke because he was hit by a car while jogging . He has a pretty good story.

I hadn't heard that, but I also may have mixed him up with Greg Newton.

Maye has declared for the draft, but won’t hire an agent. Who would have ever thought that you could make that statement with a straight face? Kudos to him, and I fully expect that he will return to UNC (as he should, IMO).

Maye has declared for the draft, but won’t hire an agent. Who would have ever thought that you could make that statement with a straight face? Kudos to him, and I fully expect that he will return to UNC (as he should, IMO).

Ladies and gentlemen of the Smith Center please give a great Tar Heel welcome back to your newest Special assistant to the Grad Asistant for the 2019-2020 season.... Luke Maye!!!

LLLUUUKKKEE

2019 5* Joey Baker has reclassified as a 2018 recruit and will head to Duke this fall.

Joins an already star studded class.

2019 5* Joey Baker has reclassified as a 2018 recruit and will head to Duke this fall.

Joins an already star studded class.

I’m hearing he’s going to redshirt. Might as well just put in him a Seton Hall or Purdue jersey where he’ll average 18 ppg as a junior and senior.

I’m hearing he’s going to redshirt. Might as well just put in him a Seton Hall or Purdue jersey where he’ll average 18 ppg as a junior and senior.

I’m excited he’ll be on campus a year early. Idk how much he’ll play if at all, he may reshirt, but I think he’ll definitely be completing for probably the 8th spot in the rotation. He definitely adds some depth we didn’t have before and I’m happy about that.

Luke Maye will return for his senior season. The only real question was who saw it coming first. Helen Keller or Ray Charles?

L3aP7EC.gif

I know we’re 2 weeks away from the most important season, but did anyone see Zion Williamson last night? That guy is more than a dunk machine, he is an all around player. I was very impressed with the way he played moreso than Barrett.

Looks like UNC is about to get a big time 5 Star according to 247.

Just saw highlights of their game with the Univ. of Toronto. Duke will be fun to watch this year. I don't catch myself saying that very often.

VN Store

Back