The Official #21 Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

I wouldn't be surprised if we beat Mizzou and lose to USC.
USC shot 27% a couple of games back and still won with their defense.
I'd much rather prefer the sweep though.

Me too, but I can live with 1-1

Missouri is a 2 point favorite now. Home court and that size down low makes this one a very tough out. Will need to shoot lights out.

It might be getting close to Walker being ready to break out. He probably bottomed out with the 3 turnovers in about 2 minutes a couple if games ago.

I'll predict that Johnson will regress just a bit this week... fewer minutes and a mistake or two. But I don't think he'll get zero minute games anymore as long as he's making progress in practice.

It might be getting close to Walker being ready to break out. He probably bottomed out with the 3 turnovers in about 2 minutes a couple if games ago.

I'll predict that Johnson will regress just a bit this week... fewer minutes and a mistake or two. But I don't think he'll get zero minute games anymore as long as he's making progress in practice.

If we this is a slow tempo game, I'd prefer not to see turnover-prone players like Walker.

I really want to see Alexander double down on his performance against A&M.

If we this is a slow tempo game, I'd prefer not to see turnover-prone players like Walker.

I really want to see Alexander double down on his performance against A&M.

We need to bring the physicality to them, and hope refs aren’t bailing them out.

Last edited:
Work begins in 8 minutes but leggo Vols! Always good to beat a former coach; hate that we dropped the Auburn game.

Vols 75
Tigers 70

Grant and Admiral get theirs, as usual. I'm thinking Bowden and/or Daniel go off, tonight. Hoping JJ gets about 10 minutes to build on his A&M game.

The game is a sellout tonight and Bill Justus is doing the color commentary for the second road game in a row.

VN Store

Back