The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

I finally put him on ignore, because the ignore function actually works great now. You literally don't see anything they post even when someone quotes them. So it really is like he's gone.

Didn't know that. LoL, 2/3 of the posts would disappear from the Dobbs/Steelers thread

Yep he's missing the fun. Lol
I can hardly wait for the season. LMUs early trip really got me horny for bb. :oops:
Excited, definitely Ed. Horny, not that excited yet. There will be some pressure on Barnes and the Vols this year and it worries me a little. Not sure UT will win as many games this year as last, but I think they make better runs in the SEC and NCAA Tournaments

Kongbo has some talent but remember starting late he hasn’t played as much football as most players. He needed coaching more than anyone.
Got to put him in the position he best fits and keep teaching. He was highly rated on his physical attributes, not his technique. He may be gone before he gets it.

Coaches can get out on the road this week for school and home visits. The staff is stopping in at Woodward Academy in Georgia today to see five-star junior Walker Kessler, the son of former Georgia player Alec Kessler.

Tennessee will conduct a home/school visit with five-star guard Jalen Lecque this week in front of Lecque making an official visit this weekend.

We also expect the Vols to check in on Top-40 2020 targets Keon Johnson, Jaden Springer and BJ Boston this week among others.
Rob Lewis

Reactions: cncchris33
They are in on lots of these big time recruits we just need to land 1-2 of them.

Someone please throw out a prediction on who we will sign for 19. I would but I really don’t know the potential players well enough.

Someone please throw out a prediction on who we will sign for 19. I would but I really don’t know the potential players well enough.

I'll guess Tandy, but wish it was a PG. Lecque would be great, but if he's a one-and-done we already have Bone and Turner in their senior years. We really need a guard and preferably a PG that sticks around for 3 or 4 years.

BTO posts the 411 in the 2019 Target thread.

I'll guess Tandy, but wish it was a PG. Lecque would be great, but if he's a one-and-done we already have Bone and Turner in their senior years. We really need a guard and preferably a PG that sticks around for 3 or 4 years.

BTO posts the 411 in the 2019 Target thread.
I saw a 2020 Mock draft that has Lecque going 17th. I'd gladly take him, idc if he's only a one and done.

I saw a 2020 Mock draft that has Lecque going 17th. I'd gladly take him, idc if he's only a one and done.

I'd take him as well. A guard just isn't a huge need in 2019-20 with Bone, Bowden, and Turner as seniors. But we could put 3 on the floor together.

I'd rather sign a 4 year PG with upside though, even if he's not in the top 100.

VN Store

Back