The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Looks like NCAA/HS players can now have agents and it won't affect their eligibility.

Of course you do, he was the first of your constituents. Lol
Did you see my post a week or so ago(I added the link)of the Unc message board where a dude of your “Village” post a couple of hours after you posted here?

It could have been a universal thing above my head, but it was exactly what you posted.
I missed it, what post? I’ll check it out dude

From rotoworld

The Wizards are poised to sign Jordan McRae to a two-way contract, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times.

Reactions: Stoked
Crazy how many fewer posts are being made since the new interface went live.
i’m tech savvy and navigating through it can be a little annoying.. Even quoting your post I had to mess around with it a lil bit.. imagine what the old dudes think. It must have been done out of necessity.

i’m tech savvy and navigating through it can be a little annoying.. Even quoting your post I had to mess around with it a lil bit.. imagine what the old dudes think. It must have been done out of necessity.
???

All you have to do is hit reply on the post and it quotes it and you type a reply, seems pretty easy to me.

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism
You’re right. I was trying to add “+Quote”
Damn, I had been doing the same. I’m 28 and pretty tech savvy and I wasn’t doing it right—imagine someone like Ed Yeary or Bruin. Hopefully the changes don’t force my older bros into VolNation retirement.

Btw, anyone ever hear from Zeet? Dude was having a great summer until he got into it with Freak. Bounced like a bad check.

Haven’t heard much from Fleece since the interface changes, either.

I praised the changes at first but I do miss the simplicity of the old VolNation.

Damn, I had been doing the same. I’m 28 and pretty tech savvy and I wasn’t doing it right—imagine someone like Ed Yeary or Bruin. Hopefully the changes don’t force my older bros into VolNation retirement.

Btw, anyone ever hear from Zeet? Dude was having a great summer until he got into it with Freak. Bounced like a bad check.

Haven’t heard much from Fleece since the interface changes, either.

I praised the changes at first but I do miss the simplicity of the old VolNation.

I do miss the simplicity........but I'm old as dirt too

Fleece, if you’re still around I hope you’re listening to Astroworld. Album of the century, bangers on bangers. All I’ve listened to for the last 2 weeks.

Attachments

• 06A9182C-3EAD-486F-AC5A-E1332FEAB8C2.jpeg
    06A9182C-3EAD-486F-AC5A-E1332FEAB8C2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10

VN Store

Back