TWolves - 48.5
Nuggets = 45.5
Clippers - 43.5
Hornets - 42.5
76ers - 42.5
Jazz - 40.5
Grizz - 37.5
Bulls - 21.5

I think I might put $ on the under for the C's and the over for the Jazz.

Doubt the Hornets get 42. 76ers will be close. Celtics under. Clippers under. Jazz close but I think over. Grizz over.

Everybody is taking the over on the Jazz. They're getting -130 already and all 4 guys on the Simmons podcast took them.

Jazz won 50 games and lost Hayward and Hill (who missed a ton of games). We don't have as much talent but the team all fits together better now. If we are healthy, I don't think there should be a drop-off in record.

Over/Under teams of interest:

Celtics = 56.5
Rockets = 55.5
Cavs - 53.5
OKC = 51.5
TWolves - 48.5
Nuggets = 45.5
Clippers - 43.5
Hornets - 42.5
76ers - 42.5
Jazz - 40.5
Grizz - 37.5
Bulls - 21.5

The Bulls should consider it a failure to come close to 21 wins. Gotta get Porter.

The Bulls should consider it a failure to come close to 21 wins. Gotta get Porter.

Would you take Porter over Bagley?

I think I would go with Porter, he's like KD with more weight he can really shoot the ball. But Bagley is more athletic and versatile, and seems like the better defender out of the two.

Cavs starting 5 has been announced

Rose
Wade
Lebron
Crowder
Love

That lineup makes no sense to me. Until IT gets back, I would go:

Lebron
Shump/Wade
Crowder
Love
Thompson

Playing Rose and Wade together is a bad idea. Having Love at Center helps the spacing but that's still a bad shooting lineup

I will say it........

I do not believe signing Embiid is a good idea.

I was floored by that contract for a guy that played significantly fewer games in his first 3 years than Oden....but I heard the contract is the most complicated in history and I assume that means it's incentive based.

I was floored by that contract for a guy that played significantly fewer games in his first 3 years than Oden....but I heard the contract is the most complicated in history and I assume that means it's incentive based.

Yeah, there's crazy protections in it if he gets hurt.

I think he'll get a 30 million dollar bonus if he gets MVP, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team All-NBA. It's a huge gamble for Philly, but they really can't afford to let Embiid walk.

Kenyon Martin, who has tattoos of Chinese characters, called out Jeremy Lin for cultural appropriation

"Do I need to remind this damn boy that his last name Lin?" Martin said in the video. "Like, come on, man. Let's stop this, man, with these people, man. There is no way possible that he would have made it on one of our teams with that bulls--- goin' on on his head. Come on, man. Somebody need to tell him, like, 'All right, bro, we get it. You wanna be black.' Like, we get it. But the last name is Lin."

Lin's response. Here's why you don't go at someone with that Harvard education.

Attachments

• DLY_G9WVwAArAKB.jpg
    DLY_G9WVwAArAKB.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 3
Over/Under teams of interest:

Celtics = 56.5
Rockets = 55.5
Cavs - 53.5
OKC = 51.5
TWolves - 48.5
Nuggets = 45.5
Clippers - 43.5
Hornets - 42.5
76ers - 42.5
Jazz - 40.5
Grizz - 37.5
Bulls - 21.5

Shoulda put money on them, but I would have been writing them both off as losses in January.

VN Store

Back