The lies of Tv shows and Movies

Movie: Die Another Day
The way persons physical looks are altered in this awful movie including Zao a North Korean Man altered to a white man for physical looks with bone marrow of the patient is killed wipe the DNA Slate clean, and DNA harvested from healthy donors is transferred into the patient.

This is all total bullcrap because the patient or person would die if the bone marrow is killed, and transferring DNA from a healthy donor would not physically alter a person's physical appearance and wouldn't change his or her race.
This makes the science in the Action Movie Face Off look medically plausible by comparison which is saying a damn lot.

In the Real World plastic surgery can be used to alter the physical looks of humans which persons have used.
Since a person would die if their bone marrow was killed they won't consent to having a doctor or some other person kill their bone marrow because it has no damn benefits it's like removing your heart yes it's that damn asinine.

Next you're going to tell me the body swapping in Face/Off isnt' real.

Movie: Tomb Raider The Cradle Of Life
A Shark swims fast to Laura because she is bleeding which does attract Sharks.
Laura Croft easily punches a shark's face with the result the shark swims away from her, and Laura grabs the fin since she doesn't have to do most swimming to get above water.

In real life humans can't easily punch a Shark's face swimming fast toward a human to prevent a shark attack, also could easily backfire with the shark easily eating the arm of the human, and since sharks can move faster than humans in water the odds greatly favor the shark.

Firestorm is Omaha’s version of Quint...

Attachments

• B1888CE5-F2FC-4392-979F-3062173A1F79.jpeg
    B1888CE5-F2FC-4392-979F-3062173A1F79.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
Movie: Tomb Raider (2001)

Factual Error
Laura concludes her transmission to the Plane crew Saying "Over and Out."
Over Means "I stop talking and await your reply." and Out means "I am finished...no reply needed goodbye." that's why these words can't be used together because it's unintelligent, illogical, and nonsensical.
Either the writer and editor didn't care that this is a glaring factual error, or lazy writing where no easy research was used.

Real World
In the Real world persons won't use the words to a Plane Crew "Over and Out." Because it is nonsensical, unintelligent, and most illogical.
Persons will use the word over, out to a Plane crew except they won't use Over and Out.

Movie: Crocodile 2
This movie is set after September 11, 2001 and the writer has the audacity to show the moroni implausible bank robbers are able to get guns on a freakin Airplane after 9-11. That's 1 of the dumbest most implausible bullcrap things shown in the history of fiction right up with the bus successfully jumping a far jump in Speed which was easily busted by Mythbusters.
The movie never provided a explanation for how they did this no doubt because the Writer knows this is utter bullccrap and couldn't provide a plausible intelligent explanation except because the writer didn't give a damn how moronic and implausible this is along with editors it wasn't changed, and the whole it's Straight To DVD is no damn excuse at all for such utter bullcrap shown in a movie.

It is bullcrap and a damn lie that persons could get guns on a Airport Airplane after 9-11 in the USA.

To show show it's Bullcrap in 2011 The Playboy babe Shanna Marie McLaughlin was arrested in a Orlando airport because of carrying a loaded handgun in her carry on luggage.
If the handgun is on a person the metal detector would go the hell off so no freakin plausible way that a person would get a metal thing a gun past Airport security or the Checkpoint.

Playboy Playmate Accused Of Packing Heat At Airport

Crocodile 2 came out in August 2002, which means it likely was filmed before 9/11.

Mystery solved.

Crocodile 2 came out in August 2002, which means it likely was filmed before 9/11.

Mystery solved.

This really wasn't some great mystery while it's still a mystery why exactly did MandM decline to be in the movie ET.

All I see is production began on July 24, 2000, after I did a google search for filming dates for Crocodile 2 Death Swamp.

Factual Error
I Still What You Did Last Summer
Julie uses a colt revolver to shoot the Hook Man during the climax 8 times which is a huge flaw because that gun can only hold six bullets.

In the tv show Blue Bloods Danny a New York detective crossed the line of no return when he used a blowtorch to coerce a man to obtain information in front of a witness so he wouldn’t be able to use ******** this is a convict or criminal stating some lie as a rebuttal.
Also he has a history of crossing the line so most persons would believe a complaint about him because it’s consistent his history of behavior.

No damn way a Detective or Cop in the USA in the Due Process era still has a job because an eye witness stating the use of a blow torch as a tool of coercion to obtain information, also most businesses have cameras so a Cop or Detective is royally ****ed because they decided to throw a rock at a Grizzly Bear.

Most likely the Cop or Detective would get fired, and sent to Prison for coercion, and the intention to use a weapon.
It is career suicide.

For me, it's the 95 lb girl beating up a 230ln dude and other unrealistic expectations that are written for women.
Also, these coed war movies just a lie for women

Reactions: firestorm
For me, it's the 95 lb girl beating up a 230ln dude and other unrealistic expectations that are written for women.
Also, these coed war movies just a lie for women

You can add any movie where kids easily defeat adults in fighting which was shown in multiple 3 Ninjas movies, etc.

The action movie Last Action Hero showed the realistic outcome since Danny a kid was not able to go toe to toe with a main villain Benedict that outweighs him, and is taller than him.

While in the real world the movie had fun showing the realistic outcomes of movie cliches including it’s not a wise idea to break glass with unprotected skin because it will result in loss of blood, it will hurt even if a person succeeds breaking the breakable glass, and a high chance of getting glass stuck in the skin.

Reactions: scooty_vol
You can add any movie where kids easily defeat adults in fighting which was shown in multiple 3 Ninjas movies, etc.

The action movie Last Action Hero showed the realistic outcome since Danny a kid was not able to go toe to toe with a main villain Benedict that outweighs him, and is taller than him.

While in the real world the movie had fun showing the realistic outcomes of movie cliches including it’s not a wise idea to break glass with unprotected skin because it will result in loss of blood, it will hurt even if a person succeeds breaking the breakable glass, and a high chance of getting glass stuck in the skin.

I take the kid movies for what they are, it's the "serious" movies that make women out to be these tough women who surpass men... i.e G.I Jane,

I take the kid movies for what they are, it's the "serious" movies that make women out to be these tough women who surpass men... i.e G.I Jane,

Mostly related a woman used an axe to easily kill a giant anaconda in the movie Anacondas The Hunt For The Blood Orchid.
While a woman picking up an axe is achievable, that’s still a ridiculous superhuman feat for a female human character given the exact size of the terrifying giant snake that she was killing.

In the Karate Kid Mr. Miyagi explains to Daniel Son that if he executes the Crane Kick correctly that it cannot be defended. This is false. Evidence shown in the sequel where Daniel son again tries his finishing move on the bad guy who kicked his ass all movie (again) only to have it stopped.

In the Karate Kid Mr. Miyagi explains to Daniel Son that if he executes the Crane Kick correctly that it cannot be defended. This is false. Evidence shown in the sequel where Daniel son again tries his finishing move on the bad guy who kicked his ass all movie (again) only to have it stopped.

Also the idiocy of no striking the head which is clearly wrong because it’s stated in a sequel Daniel’s victory in the 1st movie didn’t involve a rule violation.
When Johnny struck Daniel’s head he wasn’t awarded a point, however showing no consistency Daniel kick’s Johnny’s head resulting him being awarded the victory because a winning point.

The very dumb explanation I’ve heard in the Cobra Kai tv show is it’s legal to strike above the belt which wouldn’t be a flaw if Johnny was awarded points when he punched Daniel’s head because according to that state detailed rule it’s not a rule violation.
So it fixed 1 issue because not a rule violation that Daniel crane kicked Johnny’s head, however didn’t fix the issue that is Johnny punching Daniel’s head which resulted in Johnny not awarded a point because of terrible writing with the writer to Blame completely.

I love the TV show “House,” but it drives me crazy when he pops a pill and INSTANTLY feels pain relief.

I love the TV show “House,” but it drives me crazy when he pops a pill and INSTANTLY feels pain relief.

It’s as stupid and as nonsensical as characters that don’t have any heavy blood loss from a gun shot wound if it’s meant as a serious movie instead of satire or spoof which Last Action Hero, Hot Shots, and multiple other movies are.

VN Store

Back