The lies of Tv shows and Movies

In karate kid 2 he asks Mr Miyagi after the parking lot fight..."You could have killed him couldn't you?" Mr Miyagi responds, "Yes" Daniel then asks, "Well, why didn't you then?" Daniel was bloodthirsty power hungry psychopath.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 167
This thread is the car wreck on the other side of the road that I can't help looking at of Volnation.

Reactions: 2 people
This thread is the car wreck on the other side of the road that I can't help looking at of Volnation.

These highfalutin Hollywood elites are trying to feed us lies and good, honest decent folks like us ain't gonna stand for it. We need this thread to call them on their bs.

Reactions: 1 person
In karate kid 2 he asks Mr Miyagi after the parking lot fight..."You could have killed him couldn't you?" Mr Miyagi responds, "Yes" Daniel then asks, "Well, why didn't you then?" Daniel was bloodthirsty power hungry psychopath.

For a blood thirsty pyschopath he's not very good at fighting. Danielson gets his ass kicked in 3 straight movies for about 90% of the time. Then he gets bailed out at the end by referees and a drum.

For a blood thirsty pyschopath he's not very good at fighting. Danielson gets his ass kicked in 3 straight movies for about 90% of the time. Then he gets bailed out at the end by referees and a drum.

That's why he wanted Miyagi to do it, he wasn't good enough. which only fueled his blood lust even more.

Silence of the Lambs lie Buffalo Bill a cold blooded killer Real life an American folk hero

If you saw it on why not conmemt on it?
I don't know because I haven't drawn something new so solution draw something maybe a monster then upload a video describing the details.
To answer your other question if I ever had the horseshoe look I would shave my head.

I'm surprised I have over 30 subscribers except a low amount of comments.
Possibly I could get most comments with live videos. It could be my reaction to before and after Titans games.

FS is live *****es.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back