The Last Thing You Purchased II

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Looks like it’s going to be a lawnmower, mine died here at the end of the season. Yard could use one more cut or maybe two before first frost. Not looking forward to going thru the ordeal of finding a lawn service that will cut grass once or twice for less than a hundred bucks an hour, if you can find one that isn’t too busy.

Upgraded our RV from a 17’ to a 30’. Market is really good right now so decided to pull the trigger.

Told ya that you would want to go bigger. You'll love it.

Where do ya'll camp?
Been hitting the KOAs in Tennessee mainly. Going to a park called Cathedral Caverns next weekend here in Alabama. Eventually want to start heading further west starting next year. Have a Disney trip planned in the spring and we decided to take the RV instead of staying at the resort.

Been hitting the KOAs in Tennessee mainly. Going to a park called Cathedral Caverns next weekend here in Alabama. Eventually want to start heading further west starting next year. Have a Disney trip planned in the spring and we decided to take the RV instead of staying at the resort.

Cool, there are several nice TN state park campgrounds just north of Huntsville. Check out Tims Ford.

Don't know about the camping there but the cavern has some spectacular formations.

Reactions: BearCat204
Don't know about the camping there but the cavern has some spectacular formations.
Yeah we are actually going tomorrow. Thought we were going last weekend, but I was confused on the days........old age lol.

Last thing I bought:
Firestone Ride Right Airbag Helper Springs for my half ton. With the additional weight of the new travel trailer, but wanted to get a bit more stability on the road with that light rear end. Probably going to look to trade in or up to at 3/4 ton truck next year lol.

DeWalt 6 gal. pancake air compressor, 50' hose, and 16-gauge straight finishing nailer. They'll pay for themselves in finishing the remodel of the den.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back