The Last Thing You Purchased II

CQ3-50_Hero_1500x.jpg
Which model is that?
MM?
Is it comfortable?

Carburetor Q3-50. Still waiting for delivery.

Edit... watch arrived today. Feels great on. And is quite stylish. Have not heard of this brand before, but ran across an Ad for SISU, and being of Finnish background that word caught my attention... they seem to be onto something with their lineup.

Last edited:
The car carousel continues - 2018 Golf GTI Autobahn 6MT

My kind of vehicle. I have owned 3 new Golfs, one was a GTI. The last Golf I bought was a 2015 two door with a stick. Wanted a GTI, but decided the seat bolsters were too confining and the exhaust had too much of a drone for me. Great car though.

I will absolutely never use or have the need for a 4X4.....never lol......at least not enough to justify spending the extra money on purchase or maintenance

I was in the earth moving business for several years. We built roads and large pads for shopping centers, wharehouses, etc. I had to drive off road often especially when looking at new sites which were usually raw land. I decided if a 4 wd was needed I didnt need to be there. I drove a 2wd Silverrado for 21 yrs. I only got stuck once where there was a spring in a field and the truck sunk almost to the axels.
If you are concerned about driving in snow. Put some weight in the back and slooow down.

I dont understand why the 4wd models continually have more maintence issues?

VN Store

Back