The Last of Us Part 1 Remake (PS5, PC) 09/02/2022

Brave Volunteer

It looks like they have upgraded this to graphically be on par with Part 2. It looks great! They are also adding the gameplay mechanics from part 2 to this, which is a welcome addition!

Reactions: Rifleman
I just can’t imagine myself buying this. I’ve already played through this game twice. I loved it, don’t get me wrong, but if I’m going to play a Last of Us game I’ll probably just replay 2 instead. I liked 2 better anyways.

The ONLY motivation I could have to pick this up would be as a refresher for when the show comes out, but is that worth $70?

I just can’t imagine myself buying this. I’ve already played through this game twice. I loved it, don’t get me wrong, but if I’m going to play a Last of Us game I’ll probably just replay 2 instead. I liked 2 better anyways.

The ONLY motivation I could have to pick this up would be as a refresher for when the show comes out, but is that worth $70?

It's worth it to me for sure. TLOU is one of my all time favorite games, ever. Plus, after playing part 2, I'll admit it kind of bugged me that Part 1 wasn't on that same graphical level so I'm glad that we will now have both games with equal graphic quality.

I'm glad that people who didn't play it already, especially, will get to experience the magic of certain moments in this amazing story.

Last edited:
The Office is in the game remake I guess (don't know it was in the original)

VN Store

Back