The Jeremy Pruitt Show - Auburn

I like they went back to how it was when Fulmer was the coach with showing just about every play with a player profile at halftime. No more having half the show listening to that Brice guy and some other random media guy give their opinions on the game.

Also, figure it's common knowledge, but when do they film these things ? Is it always Saturday night after the game ? For road night games, are they shooting this at 2 in the morning when they get back to Knoxville? Since it comes on in Nashville Sundays at 9AM, I know it has to be done pretty quick to get it ready to air.

At this point I'm convinced Pruitt is intentionally picking whatever's at the bottom of his closet, just to express how little he's concerned with doing the show. "Y'all can make me come but you can't tell me what to wear." Combine that with a little "Maybe if I wear this they'll just send me home."

View attachment 172172
Maybe. Or maybe he's mimicking Johnny Majors. Some of those tweed blazers he used to wear were just plain foul. But, I loved that show. CJM would get so excited. Like he was seeing it all for the first time....

VN Store

Back