The Jeremy Pruitt Show - Auburn

In nashville the show comes on after we leave for Sunday school and church. And the replay will not play on my desktop.I guess the coaches show is out for me!!

Attachments

• UT old uniforms.jpg
    UT old uniforms.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 16
The lapel pin is the only good thing about his outfit, he needs to fire who ever picked out that suit and tie.

giphy.gif

At this point I'm convinced Pruitt is intentionally picking whatever's at the bottom of his closet, just to express how little he's concerned with doing the show. "Y'all can make me come but you can't tell me what to wear." Combine that with a little "Maybe if I wear this they'll just send me home."

jpbabewhatsupwiththattie.jpg

Last edited:
In nashville the show comes on after we leave for Sunday school and church. And the replay will not play on my desktop.I guess the coaches show is out for me!!

Would love to see the old time team colors and imitation uniforms used in at least one game a year.

The lapel pin is the only good thing about his outfit, he needs to fire who ever picked out that suit and tie.

Ya know, Butch’s suits were always terrible, too. I’m wondering if they have some sort of deal with a local shop or something. That place that made Dooley’s orange pants, maybe?

Reactions: Vol777 and maotai
Ya know, Butch’s suits were always terrible, too. I’m wondering if they have some sort of deal with a local shop or something. That place that made Dooley’s orange pants, maybe?

It is probably something like that and they are not even fitted. They just give them some rough measurements and they are provided a suit big enough to wear comfortably for the few hours it takes to shoot the show.

It is probably something like that and they are not even fitted. They just give them some rough measurements and they are provided a suit big enough to wear comfortably for the few hours it takes to shoot the show.

And they’re always brown or some strange looking blue/brown checkered pattern. Definitely think there’s some sort of suit deal with that place Downtown.

Reactions: maotai
I know the people who suit Vandy & Titan coaches and they are custom fitted. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t have a firm that custom fits his suits. Some guys just don’t look natural in a suit. jP might be one.

I used to have a suit like that; I left it at the cleaners in 98 and never went back to get it!

It is sad to note, but Dooley actually had his orange slacks made in London, England. Just one more pretentious act that should have tipped us all off to his bizarre thought process. Nobody in’merica capable of making orange pants?

It is sad to note, but Dooley actually had his orange slacks made in London, England. Just one more pretentious act that should have tipped us all off to his bizarre thought process. Nobody in’merica capable of making orange pants?

No sir. The material came from England. The pants were actually made in Knoxville by John Daniel Custom Tailors.

I’m betting that’s where the Jones and Pruitt suits are from, too.

Reactions: GoBears
I like watching the show for its information value and not entertainment value from the coach anyway. Actually, the entertainment comes from watching Bob figure out how to pose questions that Pruitt won't disagree with. I do enjoy Pruitt's comments because you get his unfiltered thoughts from a coaching perspective. He tells it like it is, critiquing the players as well as the coaching, including his own. That, to me, is highly refreshing.

Dooleys orange pants were nice. Real nice.

You can record it. If you don't have a DVR, find a cheap VCR and tape the thing. That's what I do (only after a win, I don't watch after a loss). If go the VCR route, just got to be sure to leave the cable box/antenna box on the right channel, you can turn the screen off so the TV isn't on while you're at church.

VN Store

Back