The Unstoppable Hman

Squirrelly!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!!! This is beyond boom! So glad to see you posting! Welcome back my friend. Prayers continuing, but OMG welcome back!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Sum Bish! I was just about to take a shower and for some reason decided to check and see if anything was going on.

Made my night!

Good to hear from you bro. Look forward to catching up wif ya.

Pneumonia and sepsis thought they could take the squizzerl out but they were sadly mistaken. They didn’t take into account they would have to battle Jesus Christ and all of my wonderful friends here in Volnation. I cannot tell all of you how much I appreciate your prayers and support. There is no doubt in my mind that without the prayers of my friends and family I would no longer be on this earth. My doctor who was involved since I came into the ICU agrees and told me there was a while that he thought he wouldn’t ever be able to talk to me again. God bless every one of you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.

Love you, Squirrel. Have missed you tremendously.

Pneumonia and sepsis thought they could take the squizzerl out but they were sadly mistaken. They didn’t take into account they would have to battle Jesus Christ and all of my wonderful friends here in Volnation. I cannot tell all of you how much I appreciate your prayers and support. There is no doubt in my mind that without the prayers of my friends and family I would no longer be on this earth. My doctor who was involved since I came into the ICU agrees and told me there was a while that he thought he wouldn’t ever be able to talk to me again. God bless every one of you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.

This has made my whole day!!! I’m so glad to see you back.

Tough old bastage!! So happy to see you among the upright again.

Tough old bastage!! So happy to see you among the upright again.

You mixed together 2 concert experiences earlier my old friend. I sat under B.B. King’s piano at a show in a downtown night club and stood within 30 feet of Janis Joplin at a Kool Jazz Festival concert where she was outside the 15’ high stage cheering a gospel group as they were walking off only to get pissed when none of them acknowledged her. :)

Does this mean your phone is turned back on?
Got a new hand me down phone. Seems as though I can only go online during certain hours at this facility. Wouldn’t work last night after dinner.
Sum Bish! I was just about to take a shower and for some reason decided to check and see if anything was going on.

Made my night!

Good to hear from you bro. Look forward to catching up wif ya.
Great to be able to talk to you again Behr’s daddy!

Got a new hand me down phone. Seems as though I can only go online during certain hours at this facility. Wouldn’t work last night after dinner.
Great to be able to talk to you again Behr’s daddy!

Can you get text messages?
Same number?

If you stare too hard you might go blind, so use them sparingly.

VN Store

Back