The Unstoppable Hman

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
For those who dont know, Hman has recently had some serious health issues. Those issues lead to pneumonia and a stay in the ICU.
He is now improving but still hospitalized.
He has a ways to go and could still use our prayers.

Today I got the update that we are in rehab mode. Trying to get get him stronger and back to posting on VN.

Get better quick Squirrel.

Last edited:
Love ya squirrely. Best of luck and prayers for a speedy recovery. Lotta work just to save more Reece’s eggs for me!

Thoughts and prayers to him. He’s had a rough go as of late...

Slice,
If he needs anything, anything at all, please let us know...

Hman, get the hottest nurse there and make her help you post an update. 😁

Get well soon dude. Hope this helps.

d99ba9d7bbf49770fb73868923865079.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
hman, heal thyself and return to us. Slice misses you. Volly misses you, and, yes, I miss you, too.

Your pal,
"Rusty"

Today’s update

He’s doing as well as can be expected I reckon. Is really thirsty, wants water...lol. He pulled the tube out of his nose today so they had to put back on. And I was in there when speech therapy came in and they held their finger over the end of the trach and he was able to talk , so that was cool....

Part 2

He will soon get a swallow test , and if he does good , will be able to drink and eat a little bit . And they said they are working towards getting the trach out after that.....

For those who didn’t realize....H is a tough sob

Reactions: 5 people
He sounds pretty tough! Thanks for the update, all sounds in the right direction for squirrely.

It took me some time to track down someone who understood who I was and would give us updates.
I see you all as my imaginary friends. And H is one of the best. I hope he’s ok with me sharing this but I figure the more people we have praying for him the better.

It took me some time to track down someone who understood who I was and would give us updates.
I see you all as my imaginary friends. And H is one of the best. I hope he’s ok with me sharing this but I figure the more people we have praying for him the better.

Agree.

also agree - loved seeing his grilled food pictures last summer -- get well H

VN Store

Back