The H report.

So H has suffered a minor (hopefully) set back. The pneumonia has come back and H is back in the Hospital. Regular room this time but still sucks.

Keep praying please
Slice, thanks for the H report and updates. I read everyone hoping it's the one that he's going home. Soon, I hope. Get well, H, we might still have some stories to swap. I think the last one you had was being drunk under a piano on stage while Janis Joplin was performing.

GreveHaller

Slice, thanks for the H report and updates. I read everyone hoping it's the one that he's going home. Soon, I hope. Get well, H, we might still have some stories to swap. I think the last one you had was being drunk under a piano on stage while Janis Joplin was performing.
you have my attention.......

hmanvolfan

Volmeister extraordinaire
Pneumonia and sepsis thought they could take the squizzerl out but they were sadly mistaken. They didn’t take into account they would have to battle Jesus Christ and all of my wonderful friends here in Volnation. I cannot tell all of you how much I appreciate your prayers and support. There is no doubt in my mind that without the prayers of my friends and family I would no longer be on this earth. My doctor who was involved since I came into the ICU agrees and told me there was a while that he thought he wouldn’t ever be able to talk to me again. God bless every one of you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.

VN Store

Sponsors