The Unstoppable Hman

giphy.gif

hman - lunch at the rehab

I'll have to look for that picture. I remember it clearly. Also, do you remember the "weed" in my front yard that you use to kid me about? If I'm up to it tomorrow I'll go outside and snap a pic.

You've been growing weed? Is that legal in GA?

Pneumonia and sepsis thought they could take the squizzerl out but they were sadly mistaken. They didn’t take into account they would have to battle Jesus Christ and all of my wonderful friends here in Volnation. I cannot tell all of you how much I appreciate your prayers and support. There is no doubt in my mind that without the prayers of my friends and family I would no longer be on this earth. My doctor who was involved since I came into the ICU agrees and told me there was a while that he thought he wouldn’t ever be able to talk to me again. God bless every one of you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.

By the way, I’m back in the physical rehab facility trying to get my strength back so I can go home soon. I love you all.

great to see your back, H

hope the recovery is going well

Well, I’m walking prettty well with a walker but I get out of breath too fast. I am doing well on the stair model which I will need since all the bedrooms and showers are upstairs at my house (didn’t want a 2 story house but the wife did). Hoping to go home in the next week or so. Trying to keep a positive attitude but haven’t been home since 2/22. I truly appreciate everyone’s prayers and concerns.

Reactions: 5 people
You got this Squirrely. So glad you’re back here with us

Attachments

• C42D7E2B-00AD-4E5E-909A-7537192DD9D1.jpg
    C42D7E2B-00AD-4E5E-909A-7537192DD9D1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back