The Unstoppable Hman

He might enjoy your nudeys

Who wouldn't?

giphy.gif

Don’t have email set up on this phone. Last four digits are br549

Last edited:
If you get a call in the middle of the night and all you hear is heavy breathing....that's not me.

Reactions: 1 person
You mixed together 2 concert experiences earlier my old friend. I sat under B.B. King’s piano at a show in a downtown night club and stood within 30 feet of Janis Joplin at a Kool Jazz Festival concert where she was outside the 15’ high stage cheering a gospel group as they were walking off only to get pissed when none of them acknowledged her. :)

Hey, at least I remembered parts of it. I surprise myself. Work on that rehab, Sparky needs to be in camp soon.

Reactions: 1 person
Pneumonia and sepsis thought they could take the squizzerl out but they were sadly mistaken. They didn’t take into account they would have to battle Jesus Christ and all of my wonderful friends here in Volnation. I cannot tell all of you how much I appreciate your prayers and support. There is no doubt in my mind that without the prayers of my friends and family I would no longer be on this earth. My doctor who was involved since I came into the ICU agrees and told me there was a while that he thought he wouldn’t ever be able to talk to me again. God bless every one of you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.

Sorry I'm m late to the party, haven't checked this thread in a few days. Reading this just made my day!

Sorry I'm m late to the party, haven't checked this thread in a few days. Reading this just made my day!
Great to hear from you. I will always remember the Halloween picture of your little boy that I thought was a frog outfit but you said he was a dragon.

Need or want anything H? Can we mail you stuff there?

Appreciate the thought Bill but I hope to be going home in a week or two. Maybe we can visit that question then. :p

Been a few days since I've been on. So glad that when I returned, you came back! I'm glad to see you back on. We all are very glad to see and hear from you. I'm glad you're such a tough fighter!

Godspeed.

Great to hear from you. I will always remember the Halloween picture of your little boy that I thought was a frog outfit but you said he was a dragon.

I'll have to look for that picture. I remember it clearly. Also, do you remember the "weed" in my front yard that you use to kid me about? If I'm up to it tomorrow I'll go outside and snap a pic.

I'll have to look for that picture. I remember it clearly. Also, do you remember the "weed" in my front yard that you use to kid me about? If I'm up to it tomorrow I'll go outside and snap a pic.

Didn’t it have giant leafs?

Been a few days since I've been on. So glad that when I returned, you came back! I'm glad to see you back on. We all are very glad to see and hear from you. I'm glad you're such a tough fighter!

Godspeed.

Thanks Wylo, glad to be able to talk to my friends again.

VN Store

Back