The Golf thread II

so about a month ago I was trying to hit a chip shot out of some thick heather. At impact, the grass was so thick that it stopped all momentum of my swing, thus sending the force through my right wrist. It hurt, but not enough to stop playing. I took a couple of weeks off, tried playing again and the pain was still there. Played through it, only making it worse. Now I can't really put any force on it without there being pain. Going to have it looked at on Monday, but it appears my golf game is shelved for quite a bit. This sucks.

If you were struggling, you will come back and play better. That's how it works for me. I play twice a week and am taking some time off. Warm winter so I played year round and need to regroup, let my elbows and aches settle down, then get ready for a fall run when the weather is perfect.

volfanbill

Fear The Monarchs!
If you were struggling, you will come back and play better. That's how it works for me. I play twice a week and am taking some time off. Warm winter so I played year round and need to regroup, let my elbows and aches settle down, then get ready for a fall run when the weather is perfect.
I was just bringing my game into form

Orange Blazer

You serious Clark?
live in Lakeland so im close to Stonebridge, I play Oakland , naval base and tunica every once in a while. play woodland hills or Jackson national when im in my hometown of jackson
I live in Oakland and am from Milan. I went to Lambuth in 2000-02. I play all of those courses you mentioned. L

VN Store

Sponsors