The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

https://youtu.be/XtW7BbqmnjA

This review single handedly made me want to go watch this movie!

I realized I forgot 2 parts about the movie, plus something with my Titans 2017 prediction video a prediction I forgot plus errors.
That's why I'll make 1 video talking aboutstuff I missed for The Dark Tower movie review, 2017 Titans season predictions, also correct my errors.

Also damn this is 1 of the most astounding excellent things I've seen on VolNation, and Internet History.

Also I'm joyful, gratified, and amazed that my review could have such a wonderful result or affect you that greatly.

Last edited:
Firestorm's videos have become my "go to" whenever I need to get my creative juices flowing. He needs to consider setting them up on a pay per view basis.

So basically what Decker Shado, Nostalgia Critic, and others of YouTube have.

I hadn't thought of that until you posted it on this thread so kudos to you for the idea I can use wise samanderson.

Reactions: 4 people
How 'bout I get a shout out in one of your videos? I've watched every single one and I'm a huge fan. I've been promoting you to others on this board since I found your videos.

Reactions: 5 people
I realized I forgot 2 parts about the movie, plus something with my Titans 2017 prediction video a prediction I forgot plus errors.
That's why I'll make 1 video talking aboutstuff I missed for The Dark Tower movie review, 2017 Titans season predictions, also correct my errors.

Also damn this is 1 of the most astounding excellent things I've seen on VolNation, and Internet History.

Also I'm joyful, gratified, and amazed that my review could have such a wonderful result or affect you that greatly.

The Titans breakdown was great, I watched it before church tonight. You should do one for the Vols season!

Reactions: 1 person
How 'bout I get a shout out in one of your videos? I've watched every single one and I'm a huge fan. I've been promoting you to others on this board since I found your videos.

Ok you The Ron Mexico that has been promoting my YouTube channel will get a shout out because of the logical reason you have been a constant promoter of my channel.

I need to review the Cheeseburger in Paradise Restaurant, also I'll be talking about 2 Adventurous things I want to do.
Also showing my car including the unique door knobs of the Black Ford Explorer.

I don't have a set order for these 4 so which ever 1 I use first is the 1 I'll be giving you a shout out at the start of the video.

Also thanks for being kind and promoting my YouTube channel which I would assume is the main reason subscribers to my channel has grown to double digits, also continues to grow.

Reactions: 3 people

And because of that I have watched and liked them.

Reactions: 3 people
The Titans breakdown was great, I watched it before church tonight. You should do one for the Vols season!

I am a diehard Vols fan for Football mens basketball and Baseball, still time so Hell yes.
Since you did give me the idea to do the same except its the Bright Orange Vols you got a shout out for that 2017 Vols Football season predictions video.

Also I do have 2 Great Vols caps that both I could show for that 2017 Vols Football season predictions video video, also a Singing humanoid Smokey which I'll use as the video picture.
Plus show what he sings.

Also thanks.

Reactions: 2 people
I am a diehard Vols fan for Football mens basketball and Baseball, still time so Hell yes.
Since you did give me the idea to do the same except its the Bright Orange Vols you got a shout out for that 2017 Vols Football season predictions video.

Also I do have 2 Great Vols caps that both I could show for that 2017 Vols Football season predictions video video, also a Singing humanoid Smokey which I'll use as the video picture.
Plus show what he sings.

Also thanks.

Awesome! I'll be waiting for it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back