The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

I started Goff over Brees and lost by 10. If Brees blows up tonight I will be pissed...who am I kidding of course he will.

So I started Goff and I’m pretty sure we were robbed a TD. Goff tossed the ball into the hands of his RB on a sweep for a TD. I’m pretty sure that constitutes a passing TD. They even gave Goff the points for it, but then took the points back.

Yeah I made every wrong decision this week. Starting Goff over Brees cost me a win. In my other league starting Aaron Jones over Ingram cost me a win. Not so awesome when every decision you make is wrong.

Yeah I made every wrong decision this week. Starting Goff over Brees cost me a win. In my other league starting Aaron Jones over Ingram cost me a win. Not so awesome when every decision you make is wrong.
I started Jones over Ingram too, but I would have lost anyways lol. Flacco disappointed

I won a game! Buuuuut Jay Ajayi randomly tore his ACL so now my RB1 and 2 are Javorious Allen and Wendell Smallwood...fmlllllllll

Yeah, Melvin. I wish Ekeler wouldn't steal so much work from him but right now I'd rather have Gordon.

Yeah Mahomes. I have Goff and Brees in a league and I have lost the last two weeks by picking the wrong qb...I think it would be better to trade Goff so I don't have the headache very week.

VN Store

Back