The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

When I realized I was gonna get him AND Michael Thomas? I about crapped myself. Fournette and McCaffery were the only decent backs left on the board at that point.
I like Thomas too but I think think i would have taken one of the RBs. Like you said RBs get thin after the 3rd-ish round. I like Hogan too.

I like Thomas too but I think think i would have taken one of the RBs. Like you said RBs get thin after the 3rd-ish round. I like Hogan too.

Hogan should be the #1 WR target in the first 4 weeks while Edelman is out. I mean, heck, they have Hogan, Dorsett, and CP. That's it. Gronk of course, but....figured that was a solid move for 4th round value.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
I haven't yet, i would like to but i don't want to do it as a commissioner for my first time since i don't know the ins and outs of it.

Do a mock one on ESPN. Just get a feel for it. It's worth it. The key is to let all the idiots spend all their money on people you don't want first, and then you swoop in and get who you do want for nothing basically.

Do a mock one on ESPN. Just get a feel for it. It's worth it. The key is to let all the idiots spend all their money on people you don't want first, and then you swoop in and get who you do want for nothing basically.
I hear people talking about strategies on podcasts all the time, doing what you said and also nominating people you don't want for people to blow their money on too. Somebody said they nominate the defense they want first and get it almost as cheap as possible because nobody wants to pay for it early.

Had my first draft last night in the weird scoring league with PPR, .5 for QB completions, and +10 bonuses for 100 yards and 200 yards rushing or receiving and +10 for 300 and 40 yards passing.
Got Saquon in the 10 spot on a 10-man snake. Team name: Saquonna Be A Baller
giphy.gif

Had my first draft last night in the weird scoring league with PPR, .5 for QB completions, and +10 bonuses for 100 yards and 200 yards rushing or receiving and +10 for 300 and 40 yards passing.
Got Saquon in the 10 spot on a 10-man snake. Team name: Saquonna Be A Baller
giphy.gif
That's pretty surprising that he fell to #10. He had been going somewhere in the top 8. What does the rest of your lineup look like? I feel like Saquon is gonna have a season very similar to Zeke's rookie year. Which is scary.

Had my draft in my money league tonight. Had the #3 pick.

QB- Carson Wentz, Alex Smith
RB- Ezekiel Elliott, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, Duke Johnson
WR- Mike Evans, Davante Adams, Chris Hogan, Cooper Kupp, Rishard Mattews
TE- Greg Olson, Jack Doyle
Def- Panthers
K- Matt Bryant

Had my draft in my money league tonight. Had the #3 pick.

QB- Carson Wentz, Alex Smith
RB- Ezekiel Elliott, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, Duke Johnson
WR- Mike Evans, Davante Adams, Chris Hogan, Cooper Kupp, Rishard Mattews
TE- Greg Olson, Jack Doyle
Def- Panthers
K- Matt Bryant
10 man league?

Which two running backs do you all recommend this week?

Jordan Howard (vs SEA)
Jay Ajayi (vs TB)
Adrian Peterson (vs IND)

VN Store

Back