The Day Before (PC Early Access) (PS5/XBS)

BearCat204

Second Chances

Game is finally coming out tomorrow in early access. Will be interesting to see if this is a banger or borderline scam lol, but I will give it a shot

Game is finally coming out tomorrow in early access. Will be interesting to see if this is a banger or borderline scam lol, but I will give it a shot

Haven't been reading good things about this game.

I get the impression the walls were closing in on them and they scrapped something together as fast as they could. They didn’t have a game at all when they were releasing trailers.

I think they wanted to do the star citizen thing and just have an indefinite money pit. It just didn’t work.

Reactions: LouderVol
This basically confirms the scam. Crazy stuff. There's always a risk of a worst-case scenario like this happening any time you pre-order a game. Hopefully everyone gets their refunds in on Steam.
Especially since it reads like an immigrant learning English typed it. It just sounds.. wrong. Somehow. Unprofessional.

Especially since it reads like an immigrant learning English typed it. It just sounds.. wrong. Somehow. Unprofessional.
how are they going to sit there less than a WEEK after the launch of the game and try to tell people they had long term plans?

they really want us to believe the debt collectors were closing in and their last few developers were bravely fighting against the clock to hit the "launch button" before the bad guys swooped in?

how are they going to sit there less than a WEEK after the launch of the game and try to tell people they had long term plans?

they really want us to believe the debt collectors were closing in and their last few developers were bravely fighting against the clock to hit the "launch button" before the bad guys swooped in?
This will have YouTube video essays made about it for years. I can’t wait for more to come out. I seriously think they didn’t have a tangible product in development until July when the heat really started coming down on them for being a “fake game.”

Reactions: Matt2496
Star Citizen. and its not even close.

I don't understand SC's mass Stockholm Syndrome. people still fighting each other to be the biggest white knights for that "game".
I'm a backer and it's hard to argue against your point. Even if Squadron 42 releases and is a critical and financial success, I'd be real interested to see the breakdown of where $600m has gone.

Star Citizen. and its not even close.

I don't understand SC's mass Stockholm Syndrome. people still fighting each other to be the biggest white knights for that "game".
Thankfully, I only ever bought the $35 Aurora pack over 10 years ago just to check the game out. Haven't bought anything from that cash grab since.

I'm a backer and it's hard to argue against your point. Even if Squadron 42 releases and is a critical and financial success, I'd be real interested to see the breakdown of where $600m has gone.
I was so psyched about Star Citizen when they started announcing stuff, so I can't blame you for jumping in. Thankfully I was just starting my first real job and had zero money for video games at the time and never invested.

My issue with Squadron 42 is that started out as a small side project that would come out with the main game. and now its the only thing you hear about that has any type of mile stones. To me Squadron 42 will always be a sign of a failure on their part if it doesn't come with the main game. I think Squadron 42 was supposed to launch in 2016. the last video I watched on it, probably early this year, the developers were bragging that all of the doors now worked. that doesn't inspire much hope. also not a fan of the hyper realism they are pushing, where you have to push multiple buttons to do just about anything, and its not just the generic "activate" hot key, each thing has its own button.

Every once and a while when my schadenfreude kicks in I will go find the latest "I played Star Citizen so you don't have to" video. but yeah, where the 600 million of crowd funded money has gone over more than a decade is anyone's guess. I would guess some combination of up their nose, the ponies, or to the second oldest profession in the world.

VN Store

Back