The Cleveland Browns incompetence is mind blowing

I'll even go ahead and give you a preview of his excuse:

"How was I supposed to know the Steelers would be dumb enough to let the GOAT go? Dobbs will get with another team and make the Steelers look stupid for being so closed minded. Mark my words."

I guess he could try that, but the bet says that Dobbs could start a playoff game for any team.

The Browns traded 2016 1st round pick Corey Coleman to the Bills for a 2020 7th rounder.

The Browns made 9 first round picks between 2011 and 2016, and none of them are still on the roster. No one fails like the Browns.

The Browns traded 2016 1st round pick Corey Coleman to the Bills for a 2020 7th rounder.

The Browns made 9 first round picks between 2011 and 2016, and none of them are still on the roster. No one fails like the Browns.

They don't fail, they are just experts at finding what doesn't work.

Maybe start doing the George Constanza method; start doing the opposite of what the normal Cleveland Browns would do. Or take Dwight Shrute's advice he got from Michael Scott:

200.gif

why are there so many Browns threads ?-- they will forever suck and should be in the 'Other Sports' forum

Last edited:
Wait. I thought Marquez North was supposed to get drafted no later than the 4th round?

OT question -- which Georgia RB has a better NFL career ? Chubb or Michel ?

I am gonna say Chubb because Michel is on the Pats. They use a back for a couple years then get rid of him. And the success doesn't transfer most of the time. Chubb has a chance to make some plays and then get traded to a good team.

I think Michel is the more talented player though.

Most everyone accepted Callaway had talent. People were (and have no reason as yet to change) dubious of "that guy's" standard run of hyperbole on the matter. And then there's the nagging idea that, regardless of any degree of physical talent, the guy will do something characteristically stupid to derail his career.

We only had to wait a few hours for this one

Browns rookie Callaway cited for pot possession

1. Whether the pot apologists want to say something about it or not, it's still not legal every where so this kid has a multi-million dollar opportunity and can't lay off the stuff to take advantage of it. Just stupid.

2. MOST of us understand that a suspended license means you don't go out driving and MOST of us know that if you are going to take that chance, you better do NOTHING else wrong.

Brilliance!

VN Store

Back