The Cleveland Browns incompetence is mind blowing

What are you talking about? He was the top QB for most college football fans. I had many posters in particular KBVol attacking me for not having him as the top QB in this draft.

Most fans just look at college success and stats and thought that would translate to the NFL. I watched the film and kept telling ya'll he lacked the ability to be a great QB in the NFL.

This is 100% a lie and you know it but we all know that doesn't matter to you so just keep on trying to bull**** the rest of us.

Looks like I was right about Baker Mayfield being bust: Will Baker Mayfield ever prove he was worthy of being the #1 pick? - YouTube

He's got zero buzz coming out of minicamp. Josh Allen has his teammates buzing. Lamar Jackson as well. Coaches are raving about Josh Rosen.

Not much on Mayfield other than Tyrod being much better than him. Baker Mayfield will be the bust I predicted while Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson will be superstars.

I dunno....maybe we could wait and see until after all of these guys have played in a few actual NFL games? Maybe I am just talking out my butt though.

I dunno....maybe we could wait and see until after all of these guys have played in a few actual NFL games? Maybe I am just talking out my butt though.

A solid 80% of D4H's being "right" about something is based on his taking credit for something that hasn't happened yet. His motto is "Just wait.".

Looks like I was right about Baker Mayfield being bust: Will Baker Mayfield ever prove he was worthy of being the #1 pick? - YouTube

He's got zero buzz coming out of minicamp. Josh Allen has his teammates buzing. Lamar Jackson as well. Coaches are raving about Josh Rosen.

Not much on Mayfield other than Tyrod being much better than him. Baker Mayfield will be the bust I predicted while Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson will be superstars.

So if you're being consistent....that would mean you obviously are 100% wrong about Dobbs.

Because Mason Rudolph has all kinds of buzz after mini-camp, and the only mention of Dobbs has been that he's likely going to be looking for a new team come September.

I'll hold my breath that you'll be consistent.

Reactions: 2 people

A Cleveland first round pick being a bust? Get outta here, ain't gonna happen, not in a million years. Especially a QB, that's one franchise that knows how to scout talent at the QB position.

3ed357c99b9a60bf5d3efae800a338ef_crop_exact.jpg

A Cleveland first round pick being a bust? Get outta here, ain't gonna happen, not in a million years. Especially a QB, that's one franchise that knows how to scout talent at the QB position.

3ed357c99b9a60bf5d3efae800a338ef_crop_exact.jpg

They’ve got the guy from Money ball calling the shots. And Pro Football Fochs loved Mayfield. The Browns gave some pieces. I’m excited to see them take the field

So if you're being consistent....that would mean you obviously are 100% wrong about Dobbs.

Because Mason Rudolph has all kinds of buzz after mini-camp, and the only mention of Dobbs has been that he's likely going to be looking for a new team come September.

I'll hold my breath that you'll be consistent.

The Dobbs story has already been written. These are just a set up for the stories that will come out in the fall when Dobbs is an MVP candidate and tearing up the league. The whole going from potentially cut to MVP candidate will be a nice story for the media.

I just hope you guys are ready to eat all these words you've been spewing about Dobbs. He's going to be the greatest player in NFL history. Zero doubt in my mind. And that story starts this year. Just prepare yourself for it.

The Dobbs story has already been written. These are just a set up for the stories that will come out in the fall when Dobbs is an MVP candidate and tearing up the league. The whole going from potentially cut to MVP candidate will be a nice story for the media.

I just hope you guys are ready to eat all these words you've been spewing about Dobbs. He's going to be the greatest player in NFL history. Zero doubt in my mind. And that story starts this year. Just prepare yourself for it.

So...inconsistent it is. Shocking.

Anybody else catch what the bar has been raised to here?

As much as I'm looking forward to winning the bet I have with him, I can't help but think he's just going to disappear in order to avoid paying up. In the end, it might work out best for everyone.

Nah, he’ll stay, make an excuse, then completely ignore it.

The browns are doing this the smart way... they have been burned with throwing a guy in before let him breath and the last thing baker needs is hype. Good on the Browns.

A lot of people had him as the best qb in the draft not just the browns

I still firmly believe that Rosen if he is a semi character guy will be the best QB in the draft and believe Allen and Darnold will be busts... Darnolds fundamentals are horrible (as far as footwork, his base and wrist /hip action) and Allen because he has the numbers but you don’t get into the NFL to get coached up you come in the NFL being coached up and let your mental game enhance.

Surely there's a mod who would help with enforcement, just for the fun of it.

I'll even go ahead and give you a preview of his excuse:

"How was I supposed to know the Steelers would be dumb enough to let the GOAT go? Dobbs will get with another team and make the Steelers look stupid for being so closed minded. Mark my words."

VN Store

Back