The Atlanta Braves Thread

I can post this in the Cord Cutting thread but figured it’s relevant for here as well…

I’m looking for a streaming service with Bally’s to watch the Braves, are FUBO and DirectTV Stream still the only services that currently provide that or does anyone have another service (besides Bally+)?

Reactions: Drewbydoo
I can post this in the Cord Cutting thread but figured it’s relevant for here as well…

I’m looking for a streaming service with Bally’s to watch the Braves, are FUBO and DirectTV Stream still the only services that currently provide that or does anyone have another service (besides Bally+)?
I use Buffstreams - NBA, NFL, Boxing, MMA, Formula 1 Live Streams quite a bit on a laptop and cast it to a video monitor or smart TV.

I primarily use it when something is only on MLB.TV, pr Thursday Night NFL when it's broadcast on Amazon. I'll use it in the fall for NFL Redzone. It says I need FUBU, but I don't have FUBO and if I click on a game that says I need FUBU a second time, it lets me watch it without FUBU.

International Students use it to watch American, European sports and Asian sports. To get around the need for FUBU, they/we use NordVPN and go through a European country. I have no clue why that works, but it does.

Reactions: VolNRaleighNC

VN Store

Back