The Atlanta Braves Thread

Well IF he actually could do that then it would prove to have been the right move(s) bc he’d have guys that good for 4 years on rookie contracts.
He traded a hall of famer in Mack.

You don’t trade hall of famers as they are entering their peak years. Especially at a premium position. Extremely slim chance any of his accrued picks will be close to as good as Mack.

Well IF he actually could do that then it would prove to have been the right move(s) bc he’d have guys that good for 4 years on rookie contracts.
Completely agree, I was more talking about Cooper but also just illustrating a point more than anything.

I don’t actually see Gruden pulling this off and looking like a genius but getting what might be a top ten pick for Cooper seems like a pretty good deal. Now if it were me, Carr would be the next one out the door and I’d be trying rebuild as much as possible in one draft and trying to get a franchise QB on a rookie deal, which is basically the cheat code in the NFL right now (assuming you draft the right one). But Gruden famously hates young QBs so don’t really see that part happening.

Nobody is saying KC is a better talent. Lol

He looks like the better QB right now as he should. JG gets destroyed because of his internal clock and indecision.

Reactions: Scotty's Flat Top
I have no idea but SMH at these turncoats
I’m not married to either one and this is not a good team. I want 6 wins and will take it anyway I can. I like em both. And I’ve always leaned JG. I have no quarrel giving KC a shot over a QB with a stress fracture in his shoulder.

Reactions: AV_12

VN Store

Back