The Atlanta Braves Thread

Houston could have had Kris Bryant playing first base everyday but instead had to settle for Yuli Gurriel and his sorry ass

I've got a guy telling me over in the FF that Ty Chandler is such a good athlete that he would have split carries in the 80s with Hershel Walker and Bo Jackson.

Why doesnt MLB deepen the foul line umpires and put a 7th one on the warning track in CF? 400 feet from the plate would be a perfect spot for Angel Hernandez or CB Bucknor.

Judging by the reaction in here and elsewhere, I would have thought that call was worse. After seeing it, not sure have you can be definitive either way.... tough call to make and you can argue either side

Also, 97% chance King Mookie makes that catch.
Maybe... but why is a sport that won't even let scorers assume a double play assuming an outfielder will bring a HR back that's 2 feet over a wall?

They've either got to seat people 3 feet back from all the walls or just let it be part of the game and call anything that ends up in the stands a HR and chalk it up to homefield advantage.

Reactions: TBrown
They've either got to seat people 3 feet back from all the walls or just let it be part of the game and call anything that ends up in the stands a HR and chalk it up to homefield advantage.
Never understood why this wasn't already the solution that we arrived at years ago to what seems like a very simple problem to solve.

VN Store

Back