The Atlanta Braves Thread

He's legit. He's just not legit enough to overcome a bad o-line and marginal receivers. He needs help.
He's legit. He's just not legit enough to overcome a bad o-line and marginal receivers. He needs help.

I don't see It. He makes bad decisions. Seems easily confused. The bad O-line isn't helping, but it isn't the single problem.

JG gives 100%, but I think he is a FCS QB

Aka what Dobbs covered up by being a very good runner. I don’t doubt his ability anymore, he just needs to speed his internal clock up a little. I also wish he was mobile but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Aka what Dobbs covered up by being a very good runner. I don’t doubt his ability anymore, he just needs to speed his internal clock up a little. I also wish he was mobile but it is what it is.
Exactly... JG is no world beater, but it's not like he's what's holding us back.

Damn, first attempt got modded so I’ll try again...sounds like that dogCRAP pitcher from the Mets this year.
Except That dogcrap pitcher has got great stats. JG not so much. The way he played against Florida and Georgia doesn't fill me with confidence.

What are you seeing that I'm not?

Except That dogcrap pitcher has got great stats. JG not so much. The way he played against Florida and Georgia doesn't fill me with confidence.

What are you seeing that I'm not?
He has great stats in a sport where a one on one matchup determines 90% of the outcome, and his record sucks. JG isn’t great, maybe barely even good but he’s never even had a chance to prove it bc the hand he’s been dealt from the beginning has been complete trash.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
I have always been a JG skeptic but this offense isn't even remotely his fault. Put a good OL in front of him and he'd be fine. Not great but fine. I bet he's not any worse than Jalen Hurts.

Last edited:
Reactions: NochNoch

VN Store

Back