The Atlanta Braves Thread

Same reason why people think Mariotta and Winston are good
Truuuue

Some dude called in on the zone and said if Derrick Henry didn’t get 30 carries against the jags they aren’t serious about winning lol. I’d rather gouge my eyes out work a spoon than watch Henry carry 30x for 79 yards

I’ve openly been a Winston hater since we drafted him. I think he’s terrible. He makes elite throws and misses the most basic throws of all time. He’s garbage. Fitzmagic is hanging dong with this offense. Imagine what a good QB could do.
Ohhhhhfshshdhzhfhajfjfufjahtjxhdjqjfjxjdjtiwktjfjwjgjfjejwktixbdjskghwhtiwjtjwjtjfjwi!!!!

I’ve openly been a Winston hater since we drafted him. I think he’s terrible. He makes elite throws and misses the most basic throws of all time. He’s garbage. Fitzmagic is hanging dong with this offense. Imagine what a good QB could do.
Pretty sure the world’s axis tilted when BIG WICK pressed send

Only a matter of time before 6 INT Fitzy rears his ugly head.

I genuinely feel we are gonna whip ass. Not in an I’m just excited we’re playing a game way and of course we gon whip ass way but literally and confidently. Franks is 🚮 and Jimmy Gitmo gonna make some noise tomorrow. Ty Chandler to the checkboards. One for Callaway and one for Jennings/DWA. 27-13 VOLS.

Reactions: AV_12

VN Store

Back