The Atlanta Braves Thread

I’ve only had a government phone for years and am going to buy a personal phone. Just not sure what all I need to know about the new ones getting ready to come out. Damned things cost as much as my MacBook Air did.

Most people finance their phone. Depends on your cell company or you could buy it through apple. If you are going to buy a new one get the latest or the edition before that.

Is the newest version worth it? Would there be much of a cost break to go with a prior edition?

Probably about $300 difference if you get 64GB storage. If you have a lot of stuff on your phone and need the storage I would say get the 256 on the previous edition.

I’m just tired of getting killed by stupid ass managing. Like Saturday not much you can do. Nobody pitched well. Okay. But today just terrible decision making by Snit.

Probably about $300 difference if you get 64GB storage. If you have a lot of stuff on your phone and need the storage I would say get the 256 on the previous edition.
I have pictures but that’s about it. Some short videos. Am most concerned with Internet/streaming speeds.

VN Store

Back