The Association Football Thread

U.S. is in the semi-finals of the Gold Cup. Man, I wish I had FSC.
I think they should easily beat Honduras. The final match might be U.S. and Mexico. Sadly, they'd probably have more fans at that game.

USA wins 2-0

Kenny Cooper with a goal in the 90th minute to seal it.

US outshoots Honduras 13(8) to 3(3)

Any unlucky souls like myself having to work today? I am having trouble finding a stream for today's final v Mexico. I'll post one if I find one, but having trouble finding it at this point.

Thank you!!! I've been looking around for a feed like that and had zero luck.

No prob. I would choose the second one. that first one is impossible to watch because it cuts off every few minutes and you have to sit thru a commercial every time it restarts.

I just checked the last link I provided. It's in Spanish. But I'd rather watch it than the fsc feed that only lets you watch 5 min at a time -then commercials. That blows.

Last edited:
I'm a Bayern Munich fan. I like watching the Bundesliga. I watch the games via a German channel I subribe to on Dishnetwork. New coach and a new season starting soon.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've thought about adding the German channel from DishNetwork so I could watch Bundesliga games, but I wasn't sure how often they showed games though. Do they show them often?

Terrible performance in the second half by the US. Granted it was our B team vs their A team, but still 5-0 in a 45 min stretch shouldn't happen. Can't wait to see the Aug. 12th game. This result makes that game more interesting.

I've thought about adding the German channel from DishNetwork so I could watch Bundesliga games, but I wasn't sure how often they showed games though. Do they show them often?

They show them all. They play them on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Only annoying part to me is that they don't focus on one game and they so each game for a couple minutes.

Yes it was hard to watch at the end... I had a felling going in with the same lineup as the previous games we would find ourselves in trouble in the final 3rd of the game and I was correct... I felt that Kenny Cooper should have started or atleast came in a lot sooner than he did... Can't wait till your behind 2-0.

They show them all. They play them on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Only annoying part to me is that they don't focus on one game and they so each game for a couple minutes.

That awesome that they show them all but yes I'm sure it is a bit annoying just getting to see a couple minutes of each game... They don't ever show a full game?... They show the World Cup games though, yea?... Which channel is it that shows the Bundesliga...? If I may ask... I know they have like 3 or 4 in the channels in package but you can order just a single channel I do believe.

Thanks.

woot. Last night's all star game was a riot. I wish we could have somehow had Howard on the MLS side in goal. That dude has some serious talent.

woot. Last night's all star game was a riot. I wish we could have somehow had Howard on the MLS side in goal. That dude has some serious talent.

It was a good game. I was impressed with the work rate of Donovan when he came in. For an allstar game he worked very hard.

See, you say "woot" and I say, "UGH!!!"
Those were supposed to be our All-Stars. If our MLS studs can't even beat a single (average) Premier League team, how will we ever be able to pretend to be worthy of real international respect?
I get it, Everton isn't bad, and Howard plays for Team USA with the big stuff. But that game should have never come down to PKs.

VN Store

Back