That's racist!

Black women always comment about my black hair and green eyes.

I feel so dirty.................. Um, disrespected...

When I was in school I had blacks girls always touching my hair and running their fingers through it because “ it’s soft like a baby’s hair “. seriously , if people are always thinking someone is racist then they have issues . I don’t understand some people .

Reactions: FLVOL_79 and McDad
The fact that people are responding to the video by saying “black hair is the worst hair anyway, it’s a turnoff and looks like pubes” without noticing the irony is hilarious to me. Next people will start talking about how they do like black girls, but only the light-skinned ones.

Black women always comment about my black hair and green eyes.

I feel so dirty.................. Um, disrespected...
I had a black usher at a Braves game ask how I had brown hair but a red beard. I have no idea who won the game because I spent the rest of it crying.

Always the victim.....

It’s not it about victimhood, and no one is comparing people touching a black person’s hair to KKK members. It’s mostly harmless; most everyone does racist things sometimes, though you wouldn’t know it by how defensive certain people get when it’s mentioned. But in terms of whether these types of interactions are positive or negative, society has started to favor the latter, and there are a lot of holdouts on this board who are struggling to accept that.

The fact that people are responding to the video by saying “black hair is the worst hair anyway, it’s a turnoff and looks like pubes” without noticing the irony is hilarious to me. Next people will start talking about how they do like black girls, but only the light-skinned ones.
Maria Taylor is dark, and she's absolutely beautiful to me. I'd like to touch her hair, but it has nothing to do with it being different 😁

Reactions: NashVol11
Don't ever hold back, Pops.
Somebody had to do it. I have never heard of (or felt) the urge to touch anyone's hair. I would imagine that it would feel like one of those mats at the driving range., especially the ones that simulate the rough, or deeper fake grass, but who really gaf what it feels like.

When I was in school I had blacks girls always touching my hair and running their fingers through it because “ it’s soft like a baby’s hair “. seriously , if people are always thinking someone is racist then they have issues . I don’t understand some people .
Similar on my end. When my hair is long it grows in ringlets like Shirley Temple. Very common for people, including black females, to touch it and feel it. Daughter's hair is red with strawberry blond highlights and same happens to her from white and Hispanic girls. On her study abroad trip this summer, many Indians and Japanese came up and took pictures with her.
No racism. Appreciation of the features which make us unique and different.

White people like touching a black person's hair?

In my 38 years of living in Memphis I've honestly never heard this one.
Its a myth perpetuated by perpetual victims and people with White guilt.
Every black dude I know says this.....

Similar on my end. When my hair is long it grows in ringlets like Shirley Temple. Very common for people, including black females, to touch it and feel it. Daughter's hair is red with strawberry blond highlights and same happens to her from white and Hispanic girls. On her study abroad trip this summer, many Indians and Japanese came up and took pictures with her.
No racism. Appreciation of the features which make us unique and different.
Goto Thailand some time and have all the locals constantly rub the hair on your arms and legs. Without asking. Lol

It's not racist. It's human nature as curiosity.

And as to the argument that it's become wrong due to societal change, let me translate: that means it isn't wrong, it's just not preferred by some.

I've always wondered if a big fro is extra head protection when football players put their helmets on. Does it mash down and act as additional padding?
My brother had a massive fro. He graduated in '81. It was so large and he wanted it in the school annual that the photographer had to zoom out. Made his face really small by comparison. Looked really weird compared to the other kids' pics. In his defense, it was a beautiful fro.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back