Opponent: Missouri Tigers
Venue: Taylor Stadium (3,031)
Game 1: Thursday, May 17 – 6:30 p.m. ET
Game 2: Friday, May 18 – 6:30 p.m. ET
Game 3: Saturday, May 19 – 3 p.m. ET
TV/Stream: SEC Network+ (WatchESPN)
Radio: Sports Radio WNML / UTSports.com

Reactions: 4 people
thanks Freak...down to the wire with the last series for our BaseVols...so...let's work together...:pepper::pepper:

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
thanks Freak...down to the wire with the last series for our BaseVols...so...let's work together...:pepper::pepper:

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We gotta get this done!

Reactions: 2 people
East Coast time zone is weird, but one good thing about it, I will be able to catch the beginning of tonight and tomorrow nights games.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
anyone know who is the starting pitcher for us tonight? Go Vols!!!!!!

I would imagine they will try and get Heflin through the lineup once on a short leash and then come with Linginfelter and follow up with Crochet if needed. This game is a must!

I would imagine they will try and get Heflin through the lineup once on a short leash and then come with Linginfelter and follow up with Crochet if needed. This game is a must!

Missouri saw a lefty very similar to Heflin to start their Tuesday game and they hit him well.

Missouri saw a lefty very similar to Heflin to start their Tuesday game and they hit him well.

Knowing Lingo probably can't go 6 or 7, they could start him and let Crochet go 3-4+. Will be an interesting decision and I know for a fact Missouri has been scouted well.

Knowing Lingo probably can't go 6 or 7, they could start him and let Crochet go 3-4+. Will be an interesting decision and I know for a fact Missouri has been scouted well.

yep, had'em on the radar...they beat Indiana State 8-7 this week using 8 pitchers...:)

GBO!

Games tonight and tomorrow night begin at 7:30 eastern. Baseball central on UTSports has the incorrect time listed. That gives me more time at happy hour.

Go Vols!

I would just think we will see Lingo at some point in the game tonight,,, unless we are just blowing them out or we are getting blown out.. but a win tonight would be HUGE!! Go Vols!!

It is Officially Happy Hour in the Baseball Forum.

0f80b6d3e88e656451361bf5fa53bd9e.gif

Ready to get this loaded up on the fire stick with the beers on ice and enjoy a Friday night win! Go Big O!

VN Store

Back