Tennessee vs Missouri Game 1 Thread: Win the series and go to Hoover

12 hits and only 2 runs. Smdh. I hope Vitello takes the LSU approach and ensures every guy in the lineup has the ability to lay down a bunt when called upon, to go with being able to hit one out. Long ball is great until you HAVE to get a run.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Welp, gotta forget it and get ready to play tomorrow, all there is to it. Great job by Lingo and Crochet....

Reactions: 3 people
21 strikeouts from our pitchers.

Yeah, Lingo and Crochet both went high on pitch counts...it's a shame. Like some of the games a few years ago when Godley would go deep and there was just no run support...these guys are going to fight until the end based on how they've done all year, we'll have to wait and see.

I believe.

Yeah, Lingo and Crochet both went high on pitch counts...it's a shame. Like some of the games a few years ago when Godley would go deep and there was just no run support...these guys are going to fight until the end based on how they've done all year, we'll have to wait and see.

I believe.

I think so too. I'm fully expecting a bounce-back win tomorrow night.

We will get it done tomorrow. If nothing else, this squad doesn’t quit. I truly believe they will bounce back.

VN Store

Back