Opponent: Missouri Tigers
Venue: Taylor Stadium (3,031)
Game 1: Thursday, May 17 – 6:30 p.m. ET
Game 2: Friday, May 18 – 6:30 p.m. ET
Game 3: Saturday, May 19 – 3 p.m. ET
TV/Stream: SEC Network+ (WatchESPN)
Radio: Sports Radio WNML / UTSports.com

RollerVol

thanks Freak...down to the wire with the last series for our BaseVols...so...let's work together...:pepper::pepper:

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31VFL

I would imagine they will try and get Heflin through the lineup once on a short leash and then come with Linginfelter and follow up with Crochet if needed. This game is a must!
Missouri saw a lefty very similar to Heflin to start their Tuesday game and they hit him well.

OldTimer

"Mr. Optimistic"
I would imagine they will try and get Heflin through the lineup once on a short leash and then come with Linginfelter and follow up with Crochet if needed. This game is a must!
Missouri saw a lefty very similar to Heflin to start their Tuesday game and they hit him well.
Knowing Lingo probably can't go 6 or 7, they could start him and let Crochet go 3-4+. Will be an interesting decision and I know for a fact Missouri has been scouted well.

BaseVol Fan

I would just think we will see Lingo at some point in the game tonight,,, unless we are just blowing them out or we are getting blown out.. but a win tonight would be HUGE!! Go Vols!!

VN Store

Sponsors