Tennessee schedule for SEC Takeover on SECN

I will record and watch anew The Color Orange: The Condredge Holloway Story. Having witnessed the Artful Dodger in action during my matriculation, I do not tire of this.

Good start to the day seeing us beat Arkansas. When Henry scored I raised both my hands like a touchdown and my wife just rolled her eyes and said “you’re crazy”.

Reactions: 1 person
James Wilhoit FG to Win UT vs UF 2004 - YouTube

You have to include the 04 Last minute 50 yrd FG kick for the win. I was there for that and it was electric. It's the kind of energy I want back in Neyland!!!

Loudest place I have ever been in, no exaggeration I could not hear right for three days. The celebration spilled out onto the street....epic!

Last edited:
After visiting some of those other boards I gotta say, thank God for Volnation.

Most of these other boards are pathetically run or have tyrannical moderators.

James Wilhoit FG to Win UT vs UF 2004 - YouTube

You have to include the 04 Last minute 50 yrd FG kick for the win. I was there for that and it was electric. It's the kind of energy I want back in Neyland!!!

Loudest place I have ever been in, no exaggeration I could not hear right for three days. The celebration spilled out onto the street....epic!

That was so awesome. Section D. I've never experienced anything like that in Neyland and then the after party on Cumberland ave. since. That was an all timer that night.

VN Store

Back